“Oasis to and from Vegas! ”
Review of The Mad Greek

The Mad Greek
Ranked #1 of 21 Restaurants in Baker
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Real deal! Best casual sit down or take out ( relax stay awhile, free wifi)
Fab Gyros lamb or beef or combines. Really tasty Greek rice . Huge bakery baclava and other pastry selection and different juices and shakes . Take credit cards which is good in rests top town with Del Taco and Taco Bell and something else. This is town about 100 miles s Vegas on I 15 with worlds biggest thermometer . Friend had Greek salad , wife had Gyro, I had Falafel sandwich w seasoned fries and they have 4-5 different refillable ice teas. Fun stuff on wall actors who ate there and various Greek sayings on ceiling and wall from Greek plays and theatre. Supper good Greek casual food and they have usual suspects too Mexican and American style burgers etc . Biggest menu I've ever seen. RV parking too . Might take 20 min for your order . Worth it eat there . If wasn't 200 miles from house; I'd drive there even if not going to Vegas. Nice staff too; they deliver food to table which is nice .

Reviewed December 27, 2017 via mobile

Stopped off on route from Vegas . Read some reviews before hand which turned out to be very accurate!. my wife had cheese toastie and fries which to be fair was superb. I had a Chicken Gyro . it was ok but I have tasted way better. My choc shake was not too original or chocolatey. More like a MacDonalds shake. The main issue that I had was the disgusting state of the washroom. I read a similar review re this. Management need to keep an eye on this as it is very off putting. Staff were fine.

Reviewed December 14, 2017 via mobile

We drive once a year to Las Vegas. Normally wait until we get to Las Vegas before getting lunch. After seeing those road signs advertising the restaurant all these years, we decided to give it a try. When we ordered at the counter, we were served with a bad attitude. Unfriendly and unhelpful would be the nicest thing I could say about him. Food did come promptly and was average. Prices were reasonable. Beer was cold. Next time I will try a state line casino to escape the Las Vegas prices and maybe get a better attitude.

1  Thank themccullochclan
Reviewed November 30, 2017

Good food crappy service, I have stopped here many times first time 1986 -
The food is still great, but the people serving (cashier) is horrible, ordered food on 11/28 about 11 AM on my way to Vegas - service was so bad ended up dumping the food.
For those who own this place, pay more get the right people for good service.

2  Thank Abdul M
Reviewed November 23, 2017 via mobile

Coming Through Here for Years. Always Great Quality Food and Menu Selection Keep Improving. This is a thing You Have to do If you travel Between Las Vegas, Nevada and Southern California. Reasonable Priced. High Quality Food.

1  Thank Peter K