“Stay away very dirty”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Denny's - CLOSED

Denny's
Cuisines: American, Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Boron, California
“Stay away very dirty”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2014 via mobile

By worse the filthiest Dennys I have ever been in. We were walked around until they found a clean table to sit us at. It took over 20 mins to get our drinks. Our waitress was horrible. Very unatentive. Will not stop here again

1 Thank Robert J

Boulder City, Nv
“Pretty much the same everywhere”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

Ate here at Dennys in Baker, CA last week as my work partner said he wanted to eat some other place then the Mad Greek. I don't know why. Anyway I had all you can eat soup and salad and opted for the $1 extra for chili. It was ok standard bag iceberg lettuce mix. The chili was good except it was just microwaved to heat and was not very warm. They do make a decent chili though. My wp had a Prime Rib salad and he said it was good with the PR being very tender. My question is they have several items on the menu that say Prime Rib, but don't offer Prime Rib as an entre. Anyway the service was average and the place was clean. As the title says, Pretty much the same everywhere. Not my favorite place to eat but it will do in a pinch.
I did notice that about 1/2 of the menu is Omelets.

Visited October 2013
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Dirty restaurant and poor service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 30, 2013 via mobile

It was lunchtime on a Friday, the waiting room is half filled of folks waiting, behind the please wait to be seated podium was a waiting list with no names on it. Server comes over to seat me, although I was not next, then manager said they are not seating anyone right now. Left hand does not know what right hand is doing. Both toilet and restaurant were dirty, grimy tables and food on the floor. Once finally seated service although deathly slow was ok, food as always was good. Thank goodness this isn't my local dennys.

• Visited September 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Terrific service, friendly place, plus ...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 21, 2013

Everyone was friendly to start. My waitress was super helpful -- Dennys' Internet was down, so she suggested another place that might be working, and took my order while I left to send an email (other place was down too). Came back to see salad waiting. She kept checking to see if I needed anything.

The "plus" I mentioned is that Dennys has added a really good healthy chicken item to its senior entree menu.

Visited August 2013