“Great Burgers”

Description: Phone # for restaurant: (760) 733-4660
Box Elder, South Dakota
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

Three of us stopped for a quick lunch and we all decided to have burgers, fries, or salad. The burgers were tasty and done to our specifications. One of us had "The Kitchen Sink", and I couldn't believe he ate the whole thing. He Loved it!!!! The service was quick and the server was courteous. The only disappointment was that they were out of onion rings. I hate getting excited about a menu offering only to discover that it is not available. Bummer!!!
So if you are traveling I=15 between LA & Las Vegas give Big Boy's burgers a try.

• Visited January 2013

Grottoes, Virginia
“Great Service- OK food”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

Fast food at sit down prices. The service was great. I choose the double burger and should have tried something else. The food was good; but a little pricey for my liking

Visited December 2012
oakhurst
“DISAPPOINTED”
Reviewed January 7, 2012

We stopped on our way back from Las Vegas for breakfast and chose what looked like Bob's Big Boy. Apparently it's not part of Bob's Big Boy chain. What upset me the most was it wasn't very clean. The bathrooms and carpet were dirty. The table had been wiped with a rag that obviously wasn't clean. My husband had the buffet and said it was okay. My meal wasn't great but I would give it a "C-".. We won't be back.

• Visited January 2012
1 Thank marilynolsen1
London
“Unspeakably bad. Avoid.”
Reviewed January 6, 2012

We stopped for a quick bite to eat. We ordered two pasta dishes. The sauce on one was ok, the pasta in both was cooked to mush. The service was slow, the atmosphere awful. We stopped at several great local diners on our roadtrip, this was definitely not one of them.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank MacGlockenditch
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Keep driving”
Reviewed September 21, 2011

On our way to California from Vegas, we decided to stop for lunch and to see the tallest thermometer. \
First disappointment, the thermometer wasn't working
Second, restaurant service. We had to ask mulitple times for , our milkshake, straw and side of coleslaw.
Third, the food was cold and the for-mentioned coleslaw had absolutely no flavor.

• Visited September 2011