See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed February 20, 2011

I love coming to this place (I have stayed here 5-6 times). It is a great place to escape from the hustle and bustle of life in Los Angeles. Everything slows down and I get a chance to clear my head. Having Sequoia and Kings Canyon National Parks just down the road is an added plus.

The place is clean and well maintained and the service is very friendly.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
3  Thank lhorthy
Reviewed December 27, 2010

I encourage anyone who wants some peace of mind, time for yourself, pray, worship, enjoy nature, wake up each morning seeing GODS BEAUTY!! It was an inspiration, awesome experience, went with my church 2 times, and looking forward next year!! luv Joann Porras (JOJO)

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank JOJOPORRAS
Reviewed November 16, 2010

In early November we had a family reunion which I will never forget. There were 23 of us, all of our extended family. Some from Southern California and some from Northern California. Seven Circles is ideally located equidistant between the two. We spent five days in the pristine and quiet beauty there. The 24 acre property allowed inspiring walks through two Manzanita groves up to the ridge with the view of the Western Sierras. To have this all to ourselves during our stay was a special privilege. The rooms have a beautiful simplicity, and yet are very comfortable. They have all been very thoughtfully remodelled. The thing I most remember was the special feeling we all had there. We met a local there during our stay who told us the American Indians who lived in the area used the land there for there sacred gatherings. It sure felt that way to me. The lodge and kitchen had everything we needed with wonderful food provided. We danced in the beautiful Yurt til late in the night; it's warm round space enveloping us like a big hug. Only 20 minutes up the road is Grant Grove, part of Kings Canyon and Sequoia National Parks with the awe inspiring giant Sequoia trees that only grow in this area of the world.
I can truthfully say we lacked for nothing at Seven Circles with the onsite manager taking care of all of our needs. As a family, we left Seven Circles closer than we have ever be
en before.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank pauledwardss
Reviewed November 15, 2010

We all loved it! Our 5th family retreat there. It is such a peaceful, beautiful place to enjoy together. A wide choice of activities to suit everyone, including hiking in Kings Canyon/Sequoia National Park, swimming in their pool, horseshoes, reading, a lot of schmoozing, or just resting peacefully. We especially enjoyed roasting marshmallows and singing around the newly-installed fire pit on Saturday night. Each room had a private bath and plenty of hot water. And Laura, the on-site manager, made sure that everything we needed was taken care of.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank drcard
Reviewed November 15, 2010

This was a truly wonderful place and sacred space for our Forgiveness workshop. It is set in a beautiful setting with incredible food and attentive service. We didn't need to share the space with other groups which allowed a complete feeling of safety for the participants. We look forward to coming back!

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business