See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed March 16, 2016

Seven Circles Retreat is where we go every year in March to get re grounded in our spirits! We keep it small, 35-40 women. We bring our groceries for the 4 day weekend and cook for ourselves, it is always nice to cook in the awesome kitchen, line up for buffet meals, and the beautiful cabin atmosphere eating in front of the big fireplace. Weather you want to hike, swim, or just relax in your cabin, out by the pool, or in front of the fire, Seven Circles is the place to book!!!!

Room Tip: I don't sleep on the bunk beds.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank N8124SQvictoriap
Reviewed September 1, 2014

For peace and quiet you cannot beat this place. Perfect for a family reunion or group getaway.
We used it for a launch into Kings Canyon which was a bit far, but doable. Host Larry was absolutely wonderful, attentive without being intrusive. The pool was a nice stop at the end
of a long day. In our case, we cooked our own meals in the kitchen which was just fine (for groups I think there are other options). A little part of rural California off the beaten path.

Room Tip: Pick room 8 or 9 to be away from the lights of the main bldg. Rooms are spare but very clean. Lovely to lounge outside or by the pool in the quiet evenings or mornings.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 10, 2014

I went there on a motorcycle trip with 30 others. We used camping in the back. It was a perfect for setting tents up. There is a little children playground, place for campfire and a nice swimming pool with a very refreshing water. The hosts are great people. The food was excellent and plentiful. There are rooms also. Basic but very clean. It is quiet even though next to the road. Surrounding forest is amazing. Roads are perfect: twisty with beautiful views.What else do you need in a place like this? It is a gem.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank ertes
Reviewed February 9, 2014

I went on a retreat with my organization this past November and I had an absolutely wonderful time. The surrounding area is a hidden treasure and is definitely one of a kind. The wildlife and biodiversity is also something be amazed by.

The hosts were a lovely couple and very tentative to our needs. I would definitely give this couple my business again.

Room Tip: Go with a group no bigger than 20.
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Sean G
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This place has 9 rooms, a communal building with kitchen, a yurt, a couple of houses, and a few other facilities, such as swimming pool, play area, retreat area, etc. Well, we must have been lucky because we rented one room for 4 days and the complex was all for us! We spent most of our days in the Sequoia and King's Canyon parks, but I wish I had planned some more time to spend in the retreat!

The entrance to the parks is about half an hour drive away which is very good. The only way to improve on that would be to camp in the park itself. Coming from Europe it was quite impressive to see nature in its grandeur, and although not hosting the giant trees, the retreat itself carried that immersion-in-nature feeling too.

The place is run by volunteers and they were all super friendly and chatty. Robert welcomed us despite our despicable 1.5hour delay, Rifka accepted the reservation without prepayment as non-US money transfer proved difficult, and Larry and Alfrid joined us one night for a nice evening.

All this at affordable price. Excellent experience!!!!

Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple