“Great place to stay”
Review of Silver Run Cabins

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yellville
Silver Run Cabins
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Yellville
Reviewed June 8, 2012

We brought our 2 boys and stayed for 3 nights in the "RedCloud". It was just what we wanted. We loved it at the Silver Run Cabins! The cabin was clean and had all the things we needed. It was very close to hiking trails, floating the river and fishing. The beds were comfortable. The kids could get free movies to watch in the afternoons. Belenda, the owner, was very friendly and helpful. We intend to go back here every year.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Angie L

Reviewed March 31, 2012

My boyfriend and I came up for a weekend to enjoy the outdoors - float the Buffalo, hike, etc. Silver Run Cabins is a great location to all of these! We stayed in Big Bell, very secluded, lots of room for a small cabin. Well equipped with a microwave, stove, oven, fridge, charcoal grill, and picnic table :) They have movies to rent for free too! We will def stay here in the future and would recommend to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 13, 2012

My husband and I just spent a few days in the McIntosh cabin. It was great!. The cabin is absolutely precious inside and out. It was snowing one day with chill factor of 16 and it was so cozy and warm in the cabin. There is not a single negative thing to say about our stay! (except it wasnt long enough) Belinda Shipman is an absolutely fabulous lady that really makes you feel welcome. We can not wait to come back in the spring and rent the bigger cabin and bring our kids and grands with us. But the McIntosh will always be our favorite when it is just me and my husband. We just celelbrated our 39th wedding anniversary there. Thank you Byron and Brenda.......we loved the chandelier made out of cedar branches................

Room Tip: All the cabins are great, just choose the right size for your needs and the rest is done for you!
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Betty W
Reviewed October 24, 2011

My family and I had the pleasure of staying in the Macintosh cabin recently. The weather turned cold the day we arrived and the fireplace was so nice and cozy. The cabin was exceptionally clean and had all the comforts of home. We are planning another trip at Thanksgiving!!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed September 8, 2011

My husband and I stayed in the Big Bell cabin and couldn't have been more pleased with our stay. Big Bell is one of the more secluded of the cabins but still within walking distance to the main office and road. We grilled our dinner and enjoyed a campfire every night. Big Bell is spacious enough for 4 adults but not too big for two. Quiet, relaxing, nature all around. We enjoyed our mornings and evenings on the large front porch. You can hear coyotes on the distance in the evenings and a rooster about 1 or 2 miles away gently woke us in the mornings. Buffalo River Float service is about 1/4 mile up Hwy 14; nice people, great service. We went for a 3 hour float down the river and had a blast. Excellent vacation value and experience from start to finish.

• Stayed: September 2011
Reviewed July 23, 2011

We stayed in the Big Belle Cabin. It was so Cute! It was clean, and so nicely decorated. It was almost like stepping back into the 1800's(think Little House On The Prairie). Except with modern day conveniences. We had much privacy and a big front porch and swing to lounge on. Daily we had clean towels ect.,. I would have loved to have a place just like this to have raised my children in. The owners were most thoughtful and saw to our every need. They even mailed my Library book back to me in Texas free of charge. Hows that for service. Yes I would recommend this place to anyone for a great vacation stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Me and my family have been going to Silver Run Cabins for five years now. We try to make at least one trip a year. My husband and I went in June for our Honeymoon! We had a few obstacles when we planned our honeymoon so once we realized that we would have to stay in the states we immediately chose Little Star! It's quiet, comfortable, and peaceful! We couldn't have asked for a better week together! We were able to get the rest we needed! The beds are comfortable, the jacuzzi tub is amazing, the kitchen is stocked with appliances. We spent most of our time hanging out on the porch. I would recommend taking bug spray. I got covered in bug bites (even with bug spray on) also, I agree with a previous post; you should bring your own soap! All in all it's one of my favorite "staycations!" can't wait until next year!

• Stayed: June 2011

Been to Silver Run Cabins? Share your experiences!