“The perfect getaway for peace and quiet”
Review of Silver Run Cabins

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Yellville
Silver Run Cabins
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Yellville
“The perfect getaway for peace and quiet”
Reviewed September 8, 2011

My husband and I stayed in the Big Bell cabin and couldn't have been more pleased with our stay. Big Bell is one of the more secluded of the cabins but still within walking distance to the main office and road. We grilled our dinner and enjoyed a campfire every night. Big Bell is spacious enough for 4 adults but not too big for two. Quiet, relaxing, nature all around. We enjoyed our mornings and evenings on the large front porch. You can hear coyotes on the distance in the evenings and a rooster about 1 or 2 miles away gently woke us in the mornings. Buffalo River Float service is about 1/4 mile up Hwy 14; nice people, great service. We went for a 3 hour float down the river and had a blast. Excellent vacation value and experience from start to finish.

• Stayed September 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (4)
Vidor
Reviewed July 23, 2011

We stayed in the Big Belle Cabin. It was so Cute! It was clean, and so nicely decorated. It was almost like stepping back into the 1800's(think Little House On The Prairie). Except with modern day conveniences. We had much privacy and a big front porch and swing to lounge on. Daily we had clean towels ect.,. I would have loved to have a place just like this to have raised my children in. The owners were most thoughtful and saw to our every need. They even mailed my Library book back to me in Texas free of charge. Hows that for service. Yes I would recommend this place to anyone for a great vacation stay.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 25, 2011

Me and my family have been going to Silver Run Cabins for five years now. We try to make at least one trip a year. My husband and I went in June for our Honeymoon! We had a few obstacles when we planned our honeymoon so once we realized that we would have to stay in the states we immediately chose Little Star! It's quiet, comfortable, and peaceful! We couldn't have asked for a better week together! We were able to get the rest we needed! The beds are comfortable, the jacuzzi tub is amazing, the kitchen is stocked with appliances. We spent most of our time hanging out on the porch. I would recommend taking bug spray. I got covered in bug bites (even with bug spray on) also, I agree with a previous post; you should bring your own soap! All in all it's one of my favorite "staycations!" can't wait until next year!

• Stayed June 2011
Bentonville, Arkansas
Reviewed May 23, 2011

This was our first stay at Silver Run Cabins, but it won't be our last. My criteria for a relaxing weekend away is a cabin, hot tub and fireplace (in season). Silver Run Cabins fit the bill perfectly. We stayed in the "Little Star" cabin which sits back off the highway a mile (1/2 mile was dirt road). Very secluded. We didn't hear any vehicle noise during our stay. The cabin was spacious (it will sleep six comfortably). The porch wraps around two sides, and has three large rockers, a porch swing, grill, outdoor fireplace and picnic table. The master bedroom has a king size bed, walk in closet and french doors that open to the wrap around porch. First floor bathroom has a jacuzzi tub (large enough for two healthy size adults) and shower. The loft has two twin beds, a futon and 3/4 bath. Large fireplace in the living room. Kitchen has gas stove/oven, microwave, dishwasher, full size frig (with ice maker) and all the usual small appliances, cookware, etc.

Nicely decorated in all rooms, plenty of seating, including an old barber chair. TV is 19". There's a DVD player with plenty of DVDs you can check out (free) at the office. Kitchen has a clock radio with CD player.

There's a creek that you can see from the porch which leads down to an 80ft waterfall. We didn't know about the waterfall till we got there, so we did not have appropriate footware to go exploring. This is something we will be prepared for next time.

Wished there had been screen doors. It would have been nice to open the cabin up and had a breeze going.

Next time I'll bring my own bath soap. What is provided is a VERY small bar like you would find at an inexpensive motel.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled as a couple
Tulsa
Reviewed July 20, 2010

This is my fourth stay Silver Run. They are consistently friendly, accomodating and professional. On our last trip the weather was so bad we stayed in the cabin all weekend, watching the complementary DVDs, with fireplace blazing. Best visit yet. In addition to the cafe across the road, Wild Bill's (?) outfitter down the road has some of the best meats to take back to the cabin for meals in.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled as a couple
Boise, Idaho
Reviewed May 15, 2010

Stayed here two nights and could not have been happier. Price was right, cabin was unbelievably clean, bed was comfortable, awesome shower pressure, kitchen all I needed and QUIET. Once the lights go out, it is like being in a cave. Location is within 10 minutes of the Buffalo River and less than 30 minutes to town. Belenda the owner was one of the nicest people you could ever want to meet and if I am ever back in this area, I would not even consider staying anywhere else.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo
2 Thank Winston_Orvis
Deep South
Reviewed July 11, 2009

We enjoyed our stay at Silver Run Cabins. Our cabin was clean, comfortable and cozy. The owners replaced our towels everyday and had lots of DVds we could borrow. The setting is lovely. We spent lots of time on our little porch.
The little town of Yellville was charming and the Buffalo River is just a short drive. I'm sure my family will stay again.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Yellville
Hampton Inn Mountain Home
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites - Mountain Home
Twin Lakes Inn and Resort
Twin Lakes Inn and Resort
#4 of 5 in Lakeview

Been to Silver Run Cabins? Share your experiences!