American Inn & Suites
HIExpress.com
$46
Hotels.com
$65
Motel 6 Pine Bluff(Pine Bluff)
$48
$69
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 22, 2009

This hotel looks exactly like the online pictures, plain & dated. I had to do some minor cleaning but basically this economy hotel met our need of a basic liveable place to stay for four days. The microwave & refrigerator worked which was very important to me. My only complaint was that evidently the housekeeper leaves the door open while she cleans because there were always flying insects when we returned.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled on business
2  Thank Browni
americaninnsuiteswhi, Webmaster at American Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

Dear Guest,

Thanks for your comments. While I’m pleased that you found our accommodations adequate, I’m sorry we did not fully meet your expectations. We take pride in this hotel and have made efforts in recent months to make it better than ever before. Since your stay, we have made many changes and upgrades, and I look forward to having you with us again so you can see how much nicer our facilities are today.

Hotel Manager