Homegate Inn & Suites
Clarion Hotel(West Memphis)
$68
$58
ClarionHotels
Ramada West Memphis(West Memphis)
$68
Rodeway Inn(West Memphis)
$79
$51
Express Inn(West Memphis)
$50
New Hampshire Inn(West Memphis)
$55
$53
Hotels.com
Deluxe Inn(West Memphis)
$50
$62
  • Breakfast included
All reviewswafflesmemphis downtownroom was cleanstaff was extremely friendlyonly real complaintsmall sofacarpet looked newlight bulbsgreat priceseparate seating arealoveseat and coffee tablebeale streetking bedwaffle makerprice rangerecommend this hotelvery nice hotel
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My wife and I took this trip for business, and to visit family and friends. I read many of the reviews left by others prior to making reservations. We chose this hotel over the Super 8 in West Memphis. Our stay there was one night on 06/18/2013. The room itself was large. Ten foot ceilings, I'm guessing. The room was "beautiful" as my wife put it. They were installing new wall mounted 39" HDTV's that day. We didn't find a channel guide. Not a biggie. We survived. The beds were new or newer, and sat higher than others we had been used to. This is the hotel I would gush over, if I were a "gusher" Wireless internet was 802.11N, and worked well.The desk attendant was very friendly, provided important information to us about the area, and guided us to the hotel when we got lost before arriving. The only caution I would have is that if you are expecting a deluxe breakfast experience, you'll be disappointed. Standard coffee, juice, and carbs. The difference in price for the room is easily well worth it. I would venture to say that the HomeGate can compete with the Mid tier hotels (Holiday Inn Express, Best Western, and the like). Would we recommend this hotel? absolutely. Having read the reviews, we chose to stay here. We are happy we did.

Room Tip: 1st floor rooms allow you to park in front of your room. We like that.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
HomeGate, Manager at Homegate Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thanks so much for the great review of our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future. It makes us feel good to know that our hard work pays off.

Mike,Manager

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We needed a place to spend the night to break up our drive home from Gulf Shores. After deciding to stop in Memphis to tour Graceland, we checked tripadvisor for a cheap place to stay. We found Homegate Inn to be just what we needed. It was a good value, comfortable bed, and lots of parking. We also appreciated that they do not allow pets.This is a minor issue but the coffee wasn't very good! Other than that, we were pleased and would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 14, 2013

What it was was a one night stop on the way to vacation. The room was clean, it was quiet, I was in at midnight, out by 8 AM. So for the eight hours that I was there, it fulfilled my needs. The shower was clean, the bed was pretty good and the toilet didn't work. That pretty much sums it up.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed May 12, 2013

We stayed three nights at homegateinn and it feels like home, very clean and well maintain room. Simple but good breakfast with hot waffle, begals and etc. We were there for a Memphis in may musical festival, which is just 6 mile from hotel. A desk cleark was so helpfull with giving direction up on arrival cuz we miss the turn after taking exit and calling cab ahead of time to get to the festival. Over all enjoyable stay and will come back again.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I booked this hotel room for 2 nights (may 3rd and 4th) I layed down in bed and within 30 minutes had red raised bites all over my back, chest, and neck. There were black spots all over the bed that looked like small bugs. I called the manager up to the room and he picked up the bugs and said "they were not bugs, they were cigarette ashes (we never smoked in the room) and refused to give us all of our money back. I'm not sure how cigarette ashes leave bites all over your body, but after a long argument (in which the manager was literally yelling at us), He only have us a partial refund. We ended up leaving at 2:30 am and having to drive all they way home. He gave me the number for his boss, Lisa, who never picked up the phone or bothered to return my phone call. Don't stay at this disgusting hotel unless you want to wake up with bug bites all over you!!! Their customer service is non existent and they have no corporate office to talk to!! We had to leave some of our clothes behind in case it was bed bugs! Just gross! Beware of this hotel!!

• Stayed: May 2013
2  Thank crystal_lee228
HomeGate, Manager at Homegate Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2013

Dear Guest,
you booked room for 2 nights but when check inn you said you like to stay for one night only so desk clerk told you to go online and do the modification just like you did your reservation by online. A first night you were ok with everything. Next day after getting clean towels and empty up trash leaving DND sign you left for music festival (Tom lee park) around noon and came back around 1: 09am, suddenly you called at 1:25am and saying in 10 minutes (but in review you said 30 min) you have 30 to 35 bug bites so desk clerk went to see(If you had 30 to 35 bites in 10 minutes then there should be at least a single bug on the bed ) but didn’t find anything on the bed. And you said you never smoked but you were smoking outside and had cigarette pack in the room. We still gave you one night refund, which you argue to get in cash but we can’t do that, if you pay by credit card you get your refund by credit card only not by cash. We did tell you we will call our pest control (TERMINEX) on Monday for the inspection for the bugs then we will let you know because we were 110 % sure that we don’t have bugs in the room at all. We did called on terminex, they came checked every corner and whole bed and furniture, it was clear. They didn’t even believe that. They did give us a paper work too. And about calling you back, we did called you at 10:45am on the number you provide to us but you didn’t answer your phone it went to voicemail and I left voice message too. But no reply until now. You said desk clerk was yelling at you but camera recording saying different things.