“Wonderful Meal”

Las Margaritas Mexican Grill
Ranked #7 of 60 Restaurants in West Memphis
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Full Bar, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Drinks Specials, Food, and Fun! Las Margaritas has a private party room available for reservations.
Palmyra, New York, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful Meal”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Our meal was wonderful and more than we could finish. Highly recommend you visit Margaritas if you enjoy Mexican food.

Visited April 2013

Hebron, KY
“Great service and excellent food”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

We were seated right away. Greeted by the waiter immediately. Got what we ordered, quickly. The food was good.

Visited March 2013
“Another good meal”
Reviewed March 11, 2013 via mobile

This is our 3rd time eating here traveling to Oklahoma, we just love this place. Excellent authentic Mexican food. Service today was slow though, we asked the waiter to give us a few more minutes to figure out our order, after 15 minutes we had to flag someone down. But the food was brought quickly once ordered. This will always be a regular stop for us when going through West Memphis!!

Merrill, MI
“Awesome food!”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

We ate there one night, my husband and I both had the Carnitas. The food was excellent. The waitstaff not so prompt and didn't refill drinks timely and mine wasn't refilled at all. But since the food was so good I overlooked that issue.

Visited March 2013
Fort Worth
“Go to applebees”
Reviewed March 3, 2013

Had a 20 minute wait to be seated when there was 3 tables that just needed to be cleaned In the frond room. When asked about those tables I was told that they were busy and they would get them cleaned up. No one ever cleaned them before I was seated in the back room. Waiter was poor and I was only given some thing to drink once in the 45 minutes I was at the table. The food all tasted the same and we had 4 differant meals. When paying at the front I told the lady about the service and she told me that they get many complants about him, but he is related to the owner so they will not get rid of him. I was told to not tip him.

• Visited February 2013