“Just across the bridge”

Las Margaritas Mexican Grill
Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in West Memphis
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Drinks Specials, Food, and Fun! Las Margaritas has a private party room available for reservations.
“Just across the bridge”
Reviewed August 9, 2012

Super cute place. Fast service. Excellent margaritas(suprise suprise:) Yummy food. Dont get the chance to get over there real ofter becuz its in west memphis, ak

Dallas, TX
“Good Food”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

Some of the best Mexican food around. Wait staff was a little stand-offish, though. Food prices about normal for most Mexican restaurants.

Visited July 2012
West Memphis, Arkansas
“Love the dance floor”
Reviewed July 24, 2012

The food here is always good. Fast service. Very friendly staff. The manager is awesome. One of a kind. And the dance floor and karaoke make this place very entertaining.

• Visited May 2012
Wichita, Kansas
“Supper for Two”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

We were in town for dinner and located this restaurant after reading reviews on trip advisor. Our visit wasn't as perfect as other reviews, but wasn't horrible. I had the Eduordo Special. Grilled peppers, onion, mushrooms with rice, and a cheese sauce. I had the shrimp version. I really liked it. It could have used more of the cheese sauce, and it would have been perfect. I do not remember what the name of the dish was my husband chose, but it was enchilada's topped with a pork with sauce topping. My husband found it greasy, and isn't sure it was pork, but thinks it may have been beef. This could possibly explain why his dish came out after I was half way done with mine (and I was eating very slow trying to wait on his). I wonder if they were out of pork and trying to figure something out. There was chips and salsa served as we were seated, nothing special. One of my relatives that lives in the area said that people don't go there as much as they used to (Also fits our experience. They were not busy, and we arrived around 7:15 on a Friday night.)

Visited July 2012
BigShirley11
“Very Good Mexican Food in Arkansas!”
Reviewed July 18, 2012

We weren't expecting much when we went, but it was handy and we were hungry. Big surprise, the food was excellent and plentiful and the price was low. The service was excellent. We would go back in a heartbeat.

• Visited June 2012