“Classic Mexican with swagger”

Las Margaritas Mexican Grill
Ranked #6 of 60 Restaurants in West Memphis
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Drinks Specials, Food, and Fun! Las Margaritas has a private party room available for reservations.
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Great atmosphere, friendly workers, owned by a great family!

Reviewed May 2, 2012 via mobile

If you have ever eaten at Senor Tequila in Little Rock and liked it, then this place is for you. The menu is almost identical and the foods taste exactly the same. Glad I found Senor Tequila duplicate when I'm in the Memphis area. Love it!

Reviewed April 28, 2012

The food is fantastic!! Service, and everything is great.

Reviewed April 25, 2012

Great food at great price. Probably the best restaurant in town. The place where we were staying at, New Hampshire Inn, highly praised and recommended this place so I gave it a shot. I was not disappointed.

1  Thank Tim J
Reviewed April 2, 2012

This is an awesome Mexican restaurant! Starting with the food, I had the Pollo Mole, it was some of the best mole I have ever had, and I am pretty picky about mole. It was served with rice & beans with corn tortillas. Their salsa was Aldo very good, nicely spicy without being overwhelming. Our waiter was attentive but not annoying, we never felt rushed and when he dropped off the check he shook both our hands and thanked us. The decor is awesome!! Bright colors everywhere which I am used to & expect in a Mexican restaurant. Really nicely done murals on the walls, some fun ar work and great music being played, not cheesy mariachi music, but good mariachi music and modern Mexican pop music, I recognized from my old neighborhood in California. My only regret is the dance floor wasn't open the night we went. I highly recommend this place!!!

1  Thank Caligurrl61