“Consistently good” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in West Memphis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Vincennes, Indiana
“Consistently good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 1, 2014

My husband & I ate here several times during the week of the Farm & Gin show, for breakfast/lunch/dinner. The food and the service was very good every time. Exactly what we've come to expect from Cracker Barrel.

Birmingham, Alabama
“LUNCH TIME BONUS!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2014

After a hectic morning of travel and bad weather I popped into the Cracker Barrel. I was pleasantly surprised by a warm fire burning, great customer service and a hot fresh lunch! Brandon did an excellent job as a server. He was attentive, my drink was never less than half full. He had my order right the first time with my specific requirements. I am limited to the foods that I am able to enjoy due my health, so to have the meatloaf in a warm setting was a bonus. The veggies were seasoned just right!

Central Texas
“A tablespoon of ice cream?”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2014

First, let me say I am a Cracker Barrel fan. Generally speaking, the food quality is very good and the service is friendly and competent. However, on our travels to TN, we stopped in West Memphis and ordered takeout from this CB location. I don't often order dessert, but the photo of apple dumplings with TWO nice sized scoops of ice cream rang my bell and it was included in our order. Imagine my surprise when I returned to our hotel, unloaded our sack and found two TINY tablespoons of ice cream in the cup. Seriously, people...I kid you not. Come on, CB.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
Alvarado, Texas, United States
“What a disappointment”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have been to many Cracker Barrels throughout the country. Never have I been so disappointed in the food and the service. We did not get what we ordered, requested the additional items, waited quite a while and I then had to go up and find someone to get what we needed. By the time the rest of our meal got there, what we had was cold.

I talked to a manager on duty and told him what had happened. He didn't appear to be too concerned. Did not offer any solution.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Clever Mo
“Good eating”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had a very good lunch on the way home. Good service , clean. The wife likes shopping in the gift store. I found a jar of Baconnayse. lol

Visited October 2013