“Just like my momma makes:)” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #4 of 60 Restaurants in West Memphis
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Just like my momma makes:)”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2012

I love cracker barrels. Their biscuits are JUST like my moms and so are their dummplings. So anytime I need comfort food I go to CB

Troy, Illinois
“Good food...”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2012

My food was great, but I'm still not sure what happened to our waitress. We ended up with a waiter that was better but with I word from the previous person or from the new guy we didn't know what was going on.
My hashrbrown casserole portion was a bit small, and I should have been told that an extra catfish fillet was $4.99. But it was delicious!!

Mooreville, Mississippi, United States
“Good ole Cracker Barrel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

Great place for a lunch on a Monday, but I chose Uncle Hershel's from the breakfast menu. My wife had the berry pancakes and we both ate more than we probably should have...
Our waiter, Brandon, had four stars on his apron and did a great job...very professional and friendly, too!
We did not have to wait, and you know that is unusual anytime at CB.
CB is always on my list of reliable and good eating places on the road.

• Visited July 2012
West Memphis, Arkansas
“Typical cracker barrel”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 24, 2012

You're typical run of the mill cracker barrel. Most of the time the food is pretty good. The service is usually good as well. The prices on things in the store are kind of high.

• Visited April 2012
Wichita, Kansas
“Sunday group dinner.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2012

We were in town for a family wedding. After church on Sunday we joined some other family members for a meal before hitting the road. Typical Cracker Barrel. Crowded store front, lots of seating with close quarters. It seemed extra loud this visit. Our waitress did a great job. All of our meals were good. Meatloaf, chicken, salad, country fried steak, etc. After a bit another large group left and the sound level went down, which was better. This chain is not my favorite place because of the crowded feeling and noise, but our meal was good and we were seated fairly quickly considering how busy they were (party of 9!).