“Excellent buffet, do not like uniform change.”

World Market Buffet
Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in West Memphis
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed September 12, 2013

During this visit it was very busy and crowded. The only problem was at the cash register at the buffet. The line to pay moved very slowly. When I finally was able to pay and place a drink order the employee got receipts mixed up with other people and forgot to give me mine. When I walked up to the line to be shown a seat, the other employees stated that they needed my receipt so that I could be seated. I was not given a receipt and they wanted me to go back and wait for a receipt at the cash register. So I tried to get my receipt and waited. The employees at the cash register were getting other people's receipts confused and mixed up also. So I never got my receipt that the other employees wanted and they finally walked over and told me that they would seat me anyway. This was an unnecessary wait for me and not professional on their part. The rest of the visit was excellent. Our server Art had a very busy section but he always paid attention to our table and kept our glasses filled. The food and service was excellent. And this detail may be minor but the restaurant has changed the uniforms of the servers to an unpleasant green shirt instead of the white shirt which looked so much better.

Reviewed August 10, 2013

I have been to World Market Buffet at least five times and have always had a very positive and enjoyable experience. The servers have always been very helpful and friendly. The servers have always checked on our table frequently and in a friendly manner. If you can be there when a server named Art is there then you will have a wonderful server. The buffet had an extensive selection of choices. The food was delicious and cooked just wonderfully. I really like how the food is cooked. The food is not salty, greasy or overcooked the way so many buffets are. And the food did not taste like it had been sitting out a long time. The food taste fresh and the staff can be seen putting out new food quite often. I look forward to going back to this restaurant soon.