Comfort Suites
Ramada West Memphis(West Memphis)
$70
Clarion Hotel(West Memphis)
$62
$47
Average 3/5
Homegate Inn & Suites(West Memphis)
$63
Very Good 4/5
$55
Travelocity
  • Breakfast included
New Hampshire Inn(West Memphis)
$55
$53
Express Inn(West Memphis)
$50
Travelocity
Good 3.5/5
All reviewsfriesfront deskthe sofa bedcracker barrellobby and breakfast areaboy scoutsrooms are bigsausageindoor poolwafflesenjoyed my staysitting areahot breakfastvery nice hotelcheck in was a breezecold cerealmanager on duty
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 12, 2013

The good reviews that we read on this place were not exaggerations! It is really that nice. I have not written a hotel review in a while, but this place made me return to the keyboard! My wife and I spent the night here while on a road trip. Our reservation was made with a short notice, which was impressive, because they were hosting a couple of functions, one of which was a school reunion, but managed to find us a room for the night.

Now the good part. This place is clean, well maintained and attractive on both the outside and inside of the building. Our room was actually clean; not one of those cases where they have sprayed lots of air fresheners and turned the air conditioner down low enough to sustain frozen produce. Our room, which had a king bed, wall mount tv, refrigerator, microwave and other amenities was immaculate! I can't tell you about the full breakfast that they served because that doggone bed was so comfortable that my wife and I wanted to enjoy every minute of a good sleep before hitting the road again! Would that I could have taken those pillows with me!!!

Finally, the friendliness of the entire staff just made this place complete with their thoughtfulness and consideration. Whenever my wife and I are in this area, you better believe we will stay at this hotel!

SO, I GIVE THIS PLACE MY "5 C" RATING:

1. Cordial and Courteous: The staff was warm, friendly and helpful from our arrival until our departure.

2. Comfortable: I have a sleep number bed at home due to neck problems; so, hotel beds are not always comfortable. This bed and pillows did not disappoint, as I had a very restful sleep.

3. Cost efficient: Their rates are lower than many establishments of far less quality. We've all heard the old saying "You get what you pay for." Well, in a world where good customer service is on a rapid decline, I'd say this place actually gives you more than you pay for.

4. Clean: Once again, you just can't top CLEAN when looking for a place to stay.

5. Convenient: Right on the service road for easy access to either downtown West Memphis or Memphis and assorted businesses and restaurants.

This is easily the longest hotel review I have written, but this place is deserving of this and all the
other accolades they have received. I only hope they will continue to maintain such high standards in a world where good customer service is on the decline.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank toothin
SuitePeaWestMemphis, General Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 13, 2013

Dear Toothin,

Thank you so much for taking your time to write such a wonderful review of your recent stay with us here at the Comfort Suites in West Memphis, AR. It is our pleasure to take care of you while you are in our hotel. I will be sure to share your review with our staff and reinforce the value of your comments. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

Again, thank you!

With kind regards,

(870) 733-9900

Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We were recommended to this hotel by the manager at the local Loves station off I20. It was beautiful on the outside, with what I call a 'grand entrance'. We were trying to stay under $100/night and I really thought this place was too nice to be that inexpensive. With the awesome discount they give for being in the military we got a rate of under $90 for a large king bedroom. It was amazing! The bed was incredibly comfortable. Room was clean, even to my picky standards and the bathroom was huge with a great shower! The bedroom was split with a sitting area when included a sleeper sofa, chair and coffee table. It had a mini fridge and microwave. Large flat screen tv. Coffee maker. It was really the best hotel room we have stayed at. We will always look for a Comfort Suites now when we travel.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Laceylovesthebeach

Dear Laceylovesthebeach,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on your recent stay and experience with us. It is our desire to provide a safe, clean and comfortable environment for all our guests. We appreciate the opportunity you have given us and look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

With kind regards,

(870) 733-9900

Reviewed August 4, 2013

We stayed there on our way back from Biloxi, Ms. heading towards Springfield, Mo. They had two large groups (reunions) and I thought I would have a problem with the noise and the free breakfast the next day. I was wrong. The staff handled the numerous people in an excellent manner. At breakfast the next day, they were very well organized and kept asking (staff) if they could help in any way to insure our satisfaction. Even the owner was present and pitched in to help, cleaning tables,picking up items off the floor etc. I would recommend this hotel over other places I have stayed in the Memphis area.

Room Tip: All the room are great
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank gjr19
SuitePeaWestMemphis, Manager at Comfort Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

Dear GJR19,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your stay here with us at the Comfort Suites in West Memphis, AR. We are always delighted to share with the staff the positive feedback we receive. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to see you again if your travels bring you to our area.

Reviewed August 3, 2013 via mobile

We didn't arrive until 10:30pm. The clerk at the front desk was so nice and thoughtful!! He asked us if we needed exrta bedding...without us having to ask! We stayed on the third floor. We had two queen beds and a sofa bed. Plenty of room for the night. Breakfast was hot and good. Plenty left when we went around 8am. Great location if you are traveling hwy 55.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank lorinjer

Dear lorinjer,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your recent stay with us here at the Comfort Suites in West Memphis, AR. We appreciate the opportunity to have hosted you. We look forward to seeing you again the next time your travels bring you to our area.

With warm regards,

Reviewed July 29, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here on July 21 in Room 404. The room was large and had two Queen beds and a sofa. The bed was pretty comfortable. What I didn't like was the two bugs on the ceiling we had to share the room with. Also, the cobwebs on the wall. How hard is it to get a duster and handle this problem? Tacky.

I didn't have breakfast, but my understanding is that it was not good. There is a Cracker Barrel across the street that was good. I recommend going there.

Next time I come to town I will keep going. Based on the reviews I was expecting more. It was disappointing.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank miltowntraveler

Dear Miltowntraveler,

I appreciate the opportunity to have hosted you while you were traveling through our area. I am disappointed to learn your stay with us was less than satisfactory. We are proactive with a monthly pest control program, and when we see or hear of sightings, we call our service right away to take care of that. I apologize that your suite was less than it should have been We do use our reviews as a training tool to help our staff. We want each of our guests to feel welcomed and taken care of in a clean environment. We do offer a wide variety of items on our breakfast bar and we are willing to hear from our guests what more we can do to make your stay, more of what you expect. If your travels bring you back to this area, we would like you to reconsider passing us by. It is with our sincerest hospitality we appreciate you!