Reviewed July 28, 2012 NEW
Not bad hotel at all if you dont turn on the light to see the "normal for around this area" big black bugs. Dont expect internet to be in your room, but dont expect them to tell you, instead you must read the sign on the counter, inspite of the website stating they offer free internet. They claim to be "nearly sold out" when they just dont have more than 30% of their rooms in rentable condition> (per the desk clerk)
The breakfast was deliscious if you like puddles of melted butter and cracks in the tub they provided that had been re-refrigerated and the sweet roles were so dry you could throw them and they would bounce.
Truly our worst night stay in 16 nights due to the care less attitude. The bugs and the bad butter were better than their attitude. This is an example of where these people need to stay working where they are, because they wouldnt make it in the real hospitality business.
Room Tip: have no idea since black bugs are said to be "normal in this area, everyone has them"
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Whether you're in town for business meetings or leisure travel, our 114 spacious, extended stay rooms are the perfect escape away from the bustle of downtown Memphis. Enjoy apartment-style living with a hotel feel when you take advantage of kitchens outfitted with full-size refrigerators and microwaves, complimentary WiFi, and plush beds you'll sink right into. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Cancelon so you can book your Extend a Suites West Memphis reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Howard Johnson West Memphis Hotel West Memphis
- West Memphis Howard Johnson
- Ramada West Memphis