“I must go back again soon! I cant get it out my mind!!”

Bourbon Street Steakhouse-Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Bourbon Street Steakhouse-Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 60 Restaurants in West Memphis
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Las Vegas
“I must go back again soon! I cant get it out my mind!!”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

I received a $150 gift certificate to the restaurant. I was able to order 7 items, everything that I wanted and more. The restaurant is not expensive, so I ended up having enough to return there to eat again. :) I love how they season their food - the sauces were delicious and i want to learn how to cook like that!!! I fell in love with the strawberry salad, crab cakes, rib eye steak with cajun sauce and lobster topping. The filet steak impressed me too because it was tender to perfection. I cant wait to return! :)

• Visited June 2013
2 Thank MrsJackieBrown

Bountiful, Utah, United States
“Wow! Never expected such quality! Eat here!”
Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

Took my wife and two small kids for our first ever dog track experience, and the buffet line was huge. We were a little hesitant to take our kids into the "fine dining" area, but the hostess was very gracious and we took our stroller right in.

We were given two small "hurricane" drinks, but after letting our server know that we were non-drinkers, he came back with non-alcoholic versions including one for our toddler. Nice touch!

The bread was delicious and we asked for and were given a second plate.

I had the "ragin' cajun pasta" with chicken and sausage (I had them hold the shrimp). Best Cajun pasta ever. I was amazed with the flavor and I hope to go back one day to eat it again.

The macaroni and cheese was the best side dish. Good cheesy flavor and outstanding quality. The broccoli and mashed potatoes were nothing special. We would have been better off ordering more Mac n cheese instead.

My wife had the Canal Street stuffed chicken, which was also A+.

Dessert was included in her dinner special, it was a very tasty banana sundae.

I would DEFINITELY eat here again. Before tip, our bill was about $65 for two entrees, three sides, one salad, one dessert, and no drinks besides complementary water.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Dallas S
West Memphis, Arkansas
“delish!!”
Reviewed March 21, 2013

If you looking for a great steak, no need to cross the bridge.. Wonderful service and amazing food. I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed. If your a Mac and Cheese fan, it is a must have. 4 cheese blend served in an Iron Skillet. The Filet mignon is always cooked to a perfect pink, and full of flavor.

• Visited March 2013
Dallas, Texas
“Was wary after reading other reviews but it turned out wonderful”
Reviewed January 2, 2013 via mobile

Wife and I were on the way to Dallas and stopped in W. Memphis for the evening. The hotel clerk recommended the Bourbon Street Steakhouse-Grill. We looked it up in trip adviser and found the reviews from best ever down to average. We took a shot and when there for dinner. We were there when the doors opened and found really pleasant surroundings. Soothing music in the back ground, low lighting, white table clothes and candles.

We were seated by the maitre d', Kim Young, who it turns out was Elvis' cousin which led to a continuing conversation throughout the meal since my wife is a staunch Elvis fan.

We opted not to have the $25 special and ordered from the menu. My wife had a strawberry salad that was superb and my beet salad was great also although I would have opted for the strawberry salad if I could do it over. She also ordered the filet mignon which was exceptional. You could literally cut it with your fork and it melted in your mouth. The seasoning was just perfect so as not to spoil the taste of the meat. I had a rib eye that was equally as tender and tasty.

We ordered a bottle of California Cabernet that complimented the steaks and rounded the evening off to one of the more memorable meals on our journeys.

Kim and Tabitha (our waitress) were wonderful, taking time to recommend places to see, food to order and exchanging stories about Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis.

If you find yourself in West Memphis, I highly recommend that you try the Bourbon Street Steakhouse-Grill.

2 Thank thed3
Grand Prairie, Texas
“Like steak house in Circus Circus, Vegas”
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Away from the casino comfortable, soothing place to dine. Reminds me of the steak-house in Circus-Circus in Vegas. Early menu plan (5-7 as I remember) is the deal (free glass of wine, and salad): you seemingly can't substitute. Hostess is dignified and friendly. Service is okay, average. I had the filet steak, smaller portion, and onion soup which were fine (could have had the early deal but without the soup and filet). Initial seemingly garlic break was tough and forgettable (ate one piece while waiting for the soup). They did offer a complimentary rum drink which was tiny but okay....waitress used her best French to translate living life to the fullest. Baked potato was good. No interesting foreign beer and coffee was nothing special you couldn't make at home. Price was around $36.00 which didn't include any drinks or dessert. Was asked if I had any coupons....I guess it's possible somehow. Early deal is $25.00, all included. Or you can go downstairs to the buffet which didn't look so good (the prime rib wheel was unattended and empty of meat), and no shrimp or any kind of interesting soup. All this in the midst of Southland Park, a very good casino, dog track, and room to bet on horse racing (thank goodness for the this since Tunica casinos don't have such an opportunity).

• Visited August 2012