“Couldn't wait to leave.”

Ramada West Memphis
Ranked #4 of 19 Hotels in West Memphis
Reviewed June 30, 2013

Room was dirty and run down. It obviously was a motel with outside corridors before that had been converted to indoor by adding a wall to the outside. The remodel was not done well. It was obvious where the HVAC was moved from under the window to the inside wall near the ceiling. The piping was exposed thru the bathroom. The carpet was not installed well. The TV is an old CRT type with a remote that I felt like I needed to disinfect before using. Before leaving the room to attend the Memphis Redbirds game, I moved a small pillow to the floor in the corner, when I returned later the pillow had been put back on the bed. There should have been no reason for anyone to be in the room while we were gone. Did they go thru our things as well? If this hotel is number 2 in West Memphis I won't be staying anywhere in West Memphis again. I was only here one night on the way to TX for convenience but wish I would have stayed where I normally do in Memphis, TN.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
jndlrs, General Manager at Ramada West Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Dear Guest,
I am very sorry to hear that your stay with us was not up to par. We try hard to offer clean, friendly, comfortable service at an affordable price. We have an expanded continental breakfast, free business center, fitness center, outdoor pool, mini mart and wi-fi in all rooms and public areas. Our guests are usually very happy with our beds, linens and the friendly service from our front desk. We are in the process of changing out all of our televisions to flat screens. I apologize if your stay was anything less than satisfactory.

Reviewed June 28, 2013

I had stayed in the Ramada Inn in West Memphis, AR before and had been satisfied which is why I chose to use this facility again. However my latest say was upsetting due to the condition (extreme uncleanliness) of the room. I did not request a room change, which I should have, but was given a credit on my bill when I reported the conditions. As to whether or not I will stay there again, I am not sure. There are other hotels in the area that I may consider next time.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
jndlrs, General Manager at Ramada West Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2013

Dear Guest,
I apologize that you did not enjoy your stay with us. Had we known of the issue we could have changed your room and made sure that it was as it should be. It is very unusual that we have a problem with cleanliness however sometimes things can get overlooked. I see that you were given a discount at checkout. This is just our way of trying to make up for any problems you may have encountered. Obviously, you were still unhappy... Again, I apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you will give us another chance next time you are in our area. We try very hard to offer clean, comfortable accomodations at a affordable price.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

Friendly staff, clean rooms. Bed was OK, not great. Breakfast was OK. Had internet and cable TV. Good for our purposes.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
jndlrs, General Manager at Ramada West Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded June 26, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for choosing our Ramada West Memphis. We appreciate your patronage and taking the time out to review our property. Its a great feeling to know that we are succeeding in our efforts to offer a clean, comfortable, friendly place to stay at affordable rates. Thanks again!!

Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was a little rundown and very close to the highway. The rooms are separated from the parking lot which leaves them nice and quiet. Staff was friendly and made up for the appearance. It was raining so no pool :(

• Stayed: June 2013
jndlrs, General Manager at Ramada West Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded June 19, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our property. We try very hard to offer clean, comfortable accomodations at an affordable price. We have a strict maintenance program and work very hard to keep our rooms free of any issues or problems. We hope you enjoyed our outdoor pool, fitness room, mini mart and expanded continental breakfast while you were our guests. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

It was a nice stay. Convenient to highway. Enjoyed the continential breakfast. Clean room. Friendly employees and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
jndlrs, General Manager at Ramada West Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2013

Dear Guest,
Thanks so much for the great review of our property. We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope to see you again in the future. It makes us feel good to know that our hard work pays off!!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Ramada
jndlrs, General Manager at Ramada West Memphis, responded to this reviewResponded June 6, 2013

Reviewed June 4, 2013

Nice place to stop for the evening. Close to several restaurants. Quiet. Comfortable bed. Clean room.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for the great review of our property. We appreciate your taking the time to do a review and we appreciate your choosing our Ramada West Memphis. Hope to see you again in the future when you are in our area.