All reviews bull sharks dive shop fish dive master dock master other end of the island scuba diving restaurant bar scuba center laid back on site restaurant small island golf cart marine life bimini bread low key a lot of fun
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Best place! Everyone was friendly everybody was hopeful that includes the staff and visitors completely perfect time! Would absolutely come back! Asap! And very confident my family will love it as much as we did!! Dated but well kept and clean!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with friends
1  Thank Michael M
Reviewed August 17, 2018

We had 8 children and 24 adults we were at big game from August 9-12, 2018 wonderful time Ali was the best he helped us with all our restaurant needs. We had a private party for my husband 65 birthday food, location was awesome. The kids had a ball there. The only hiccup was golf carts we were promised we could rent when we got to Big Game but there was none to be rented we located another cart rental and rented from them it all worked out Can't wait to go back

Room Tip: we had cottages perfect location
  • Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

This place is not cheap, common area has ping pong table with no net, poll table with no sticks and the list goes on. Only world resort Bimini and the beautiful waters are acceptable, the rest of the island , you can throw it In the garbage !!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled with family
3  Thank Michael M
Reviewed July 26, 2018

You are staying in a part of history at the Big Game Club. My room was great, nice and cold when I cam in from the heat to a nice clean room. My father hung a world record white marlin here 60 years ago. It is a more laid back than the Hilton which is more like a cruise ship. We stayed they last year and walked ourselves to death up there going back and forth from the room to the boat. If you are fishing and boating, big game is a better choice. If you are into Gambling, I guess you are better off at the Hilton.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank DHKEYWEST
Reviewed July 23, 2018

Rented a slip from this dump, they first said that the card had been charged when we didi reservation. On arrival they could not find the reservation. Then they gave the slip away to someone else, an hour later they gave me another slip. when we were leaving on Sunday 7/22/18 they demanded that I go into office, there they claimed that we had not paid, they were very rude and demanding. Got back to Miami only to find that they had charged both accounts. Tried to get help and no one responds. Do not bother with this place you will only be disappointed.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family