I work in the travel industry and believe in providing honest report. I have never done one of these before but this hotel and the service provided was so exceptional that I just had to write about it. I went on vacation with my sister. We used Sunquest Vacations.
When we arrived at the hotel we were greeted with champaigne then wisked away by their representative to what appeared to be a private check in. It was not a private check-in but it felt that way. After a smooth check-in they provided a real car that drove us to our room. It is located on a fairly big property.
To summarize, the hotel was exceptionally stunnig, the service next to no other. Every staff went all out to make us satisfied. They appreciate your tips too. A client gave 1 staff some kind of tip and I caught him thanking God for it. I was so touched.
I think that the staff touched me more. They were so kind and polite. On top of that every room comes with a jaccuzi and a separate large shower. The rooms are big and spacious. Beautifully decorated. We were never short of anything. There is food unlimited for all kinds of needs. (If you are on a diet, you will find the food group for those on diet) They are colour coded guides to help you decide what to eat in the buffet restaurant.
Their Japaneese restaurant is a must for you to eat at. We loved it. It was fun being there and the food prepared infront of us was so delicious.
Finally, if you like to jogg the resort is so big that you will not be short of places to run, jogg or bike. I went jogging on the property in order to keep the weight down and it worked. Their gym is quite small so I used it only a few times.
We did not really use the beach because it was very rough (anygry) during the week that we were there. Many people used the pools. Their pools are many, long and big. Also, there are private swim-up pools. Most people still used the main pool since that was where the fun was.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valentin Imperial Maya is the new definition of paradise. Our 5 star Adults-Only (18+) All-Inclusive Resort is located a short 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport in the Riviera Maya. Set amid lavish gardens on a half-mile-long stretch of white sand beach named Playa Del Secreto (The Secret Beach), this magnificent award-winning resort boasts one of the largest swimming pools in Mexico. The location is ideal as one can easily reach Cancun and the world famous Mayan archaeological sites such as Tulum, Coba, and Chichen Itza, yet be removed enough to enjoy the casually elegant ambience of Valentin Imperial Maya. Escape into a world where your every wish is our command. Come indulge yourself....You deserve it! Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel & Spa is committed to preserve the environment by reducing the consumption of natural resources, promoting among our guests and staff, protection and respect for the environment through good environmental practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya Mexico