3 people have started booking this hotel
Booking.com$587
Hotels.com$621
Priceline$379
16,734 results
All reviews mar y tierra french restaurant emerald suite don miguel breakfast and lunch main pool the lazy river pool privilege package room service two swim up bars sports bar fire show our honeymoon circus show sushi bar other resorts stayed in building
Selected filters
Reviewed October 23, 2019 via mobile

Property is big and beautiful from lobby, pools, grounds and beach. Everything looks and is wonderful. Staff are great. They work very hard to keep customers happy. Lots of bars and restaurants. Sports bar was busy every night and so was plaza with good dance music and lots of people dancing. Martini bar was a great experience. Dry ice for drinks and again great service.
Pool is huge. Lots of chairs and fun. Also a second pool/ lazy river that is quiet and serves snack food. Beach is beautiful. Long and quiet for walking. Waves are safe for playing in. I would like food at beach. Some sales people with cigars and silver. They don’t bother you but are a great way to get souvenirs and great prices. I like having them there.
The whole place is very big and open air so air conditioning is not always possible. Gym is very small but other fun activities to keep you busy. Go and you will have fun.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
3  Thank 470cathc
VALENTIN C, General Manager at Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2019

Dear guest

Kindly accept our gratitude for the charming review that you have shared on TripAdvisor with regards to your recent stay at Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya.

Your kind words left nothing to the imagination. For sure, prospective guests who read your comments will be enticed to experience the same level of service and entertainment which you enjoyed during your holiday.

May the wonderful memories of your stay entice you to return for another splendid holiday.

Kind regards,

Vicente Iglesias General Manager and all the Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya staff.

Reviewed October 23, 2019

This place still does not disappoint. The service is impeccable and the resort is beyond amazing.
Our vow renewal on the beach was flawless thanks to Gemma, she was with me the whole process and made sure everything was seamless.
DreamArt Photography went above and beyond to make sure they captured every moment of our ceremony. Samira is such a fantastic fun photographer and worked so well with us and our guests! Genoveva at DreamArt made sure we got our pics and was so easy and fun to work with as we viewed our proofs. She has the patience of a saint!!
I can’t thank everyone enough for making this one of our best and memorable trips here ever, I can’t wait to be back!

2  Thank Msehgal81

Dear guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your kind review about your stay with us at Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya! It was quite an honor to be part of your holidays, and we appreciate that you highlighted the aspects and service that made your vacation something pleasant.

We look forward to your next visit; we will be happy to see you and will wait for your soon return with wide-open arms in order to keep creating treasurable memories full of smiles, colors, and magic.

Kind regards,

Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

Beautiful resort on white sand beach. Clean grounds. Large pool with fun activities. Quiet lazy river with yummy snack/lunch options. Good choice of restaurants for dinner (indonesian was our favourite, French was good too). Enjoyed the martini bar. Good live music every night.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Delphine H

Dear guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review and we are delighted you enjoyed your stay, in particular the service you were offered by my colleagues.

It was a pleasure having you with us and we look forward to welcoming you back again very soon at Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya.

With kind regards,

Reviewed October 22, 2019 via mobile

I would highly recommend scuba diving here. I got scuba certified and had an awesome time getting it. Eric was my scuba instructor who was very thorough, and I felt very comfortable and safe with him. This was my 1st all inclusive vacation. I really love this place. I got engaged on my 1st day here. Eduardo my concierge was awesome he sent us some champagne and congratulated us in the daily announcement. I could go on and on how great this place is. The food was very good, the Hacienda was my favorite. The amazing hulk sexy Daniel was very funny and did a great job with all the activities. My favorite was volleyball and pellet shooting at the pool
I only wish there were more days shooting
It seemed like all the guests I spoke with have been here before. I will be returning.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank jozeppi

Dear repeat guest,

We truly value all guest feedback, and first of all, we wish to acknowledge your wonderful and very kind comments about our team. Thank you so also recognizing our service standards. We take great pride in our training, and for ensuring that our guests feel very much “at home” with us. We are very pleased that we could achieve this for you.

We will be sharing your wonderful comments with all our staff who were aware of you before and during your stay so that nothing will be missing

Indeed, a great endorsement of our commitment to provide exemplary service to each and every guest. Thank you once again for your glowing review and we do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our resort in the not too distant future.

Best regards,

Reviewed October 22, 2019

This is long, so read to the end. It was our first visit but our friends had been three times previously so we had “in house” tour guides. Reservation made thru Cheap Caribbean. Upon arrival the customs situation was very frustrating. No directions from the airline other than “we don’t have enough of the forms but if you have one fill it out”. After getting thru the maze our pre arranged transport to heaven (Valentin) became troublesome when their passenger list showed only 2 of the 4 people in our party.

The drive was about 20 minutes to this magnificent oasis. The landscape, colors, birds, iguanas and other beautiful visions awaited. The bell captain greeted us with a big welcoming smile, we were ushered inside and waited in the lobby for our time to check in. While waiting we were given cool hand towels, champagne and various options of small sandwiches. Check in is very personalized at one of the multiple individual desks. Any and all questions were asked and answered.

We accepted the offer to upgrade for a cost to “privilege” status. Lobster for dinner each evening, newspapers daily, 4 bottles of liquor (your choice) and only a phone call away from your personal concierge.

The most difficult daily decisions were “ do I go to my beach cabana or the one at the pool”? Next question was always “ do I want Italian, Mexican, French, Japanese, surf and turf restaurants for each meal?” Those 2 questions made an exhausting mental challenge needed every single glorious day Hahaha.

The location, food and relaxation all contributed to a wonderful experience but the absolute best part of it all are of the employees. There are too many folks deserving our immense gratitude however the best would be our favorite bellman ERIC. Always sporting a big smile with the compassion to match. ALEX our “privilege” concierge was always there to offer a resolution to any small situation we may have had. DANIEL at the beach cabanas. THALIA at the beach bar. CLAUDIA at Dream Art Photography was an outstanding photographer and our photo session was one of the highlights. VICTOR at the check in desk made our check in quick and easy. He was helpful and so kind. CARMEN at the SPA was an awesome massage therapist. Don’t miss the ambience of the Spa experience.

We will be back. We take our many memories and look forward to many more we will make here in the future.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank Bjr41451

Dear guest,

Thank you for sharing your positive review regarding the time you spent at Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya during your holidays. We are flattered by reading you had such a great time and that the quality of our services was up to your expectations along with the activities and services.

We want to take customer service up to the next level as making everybody feeling like home , thus you can have total certainty that we will go out our way on your next trip to make your holidays truly a success.

Kindest regards,