Just returned from the Valentin--beautiful resort!! The weather was perfect--85. Not one drop of rain. I first thought the resort would be to big, but it is very easy to get around. We enjoyed walking around the beautiful grounds. The beach is very large--never seemed to crowded. The chairs in the shade were always reserved, but we were there for the sun. Stayed on the beach till around 1:00 , then it was time to hit the pool. The pool water was fine, I don't know why people say its to cold. The drinks were great-they will add more booze if you want. Check -in was easy. We went with 2 other couples and they did get us all in the same building after a little talking, We were in building 2 on the 3rd floor. Had a nice view of the ocean. The room was very nice--never spent much time in it. We had a nice balcony where we enjoyed our morning coffee and continental breakfast. We never had a bad meal!! No stomach problems here! The staff was very friendly and a tip goes a long way. There was a major blackout one night--love the unexpected!! Glad we took a flashlight and some candles. Met a lot of fun and interesting people. We used Cancan Transfers for our airport trip--they were great! There were just a few problems--but you have that on any vacation. All in all it was a GREAT time. If you have any questions, I would be happy to answer them. Have a great time!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valentin Imperial Maya is the new definition of paradise. Our 5 star Adults-Only (18+) All-Inclusive Resort is located a short 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport in the Riviera Maya. Set amid lavish gardens on a half-mile-long stretch of white sand beach named Playa Del Secreto (The Secret Beach), this magnificent award-winning resort boasts one of the largest swimming pools in Mexico. The location is ideal as one can easily reach Cancun and the world famous Mayan archaeological sites such as Tulum, Coba, and Chichen Itza, yet be removed enough to enjoy the casually elegant ambience of Valentin Imperial Maya. Escape into a world where your every wish is our command. Come indulge yourself....You deserve it! Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel & Spa is committed to preserve the environment by reducing the consumption of natural resources, promoting among our guests and staff, protection and respect for the environment through good environmental practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Valentin Imperial Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya
- Valentin Imperial Maya Riviera Maya, Mexico