My husband and I were at the Valentin September 23-28 2013 for our honeymoon. There is no way I will be able to explain how WONDERFUL and INCREDIBLE this place is!!! When they say 5 star, they literally mean 5 STAR! Upon check in when they found out we were on our honeymoon, they upgraded our room! We had a beach front view and a walk in hot tub in our room! The rooms are beautiful, clean, marble and tile!, robes and slippers! The grounds are kept very well and you will never see trash on the ground.
The resort is very large but if you call the front desk they will have a golf cart come pick you up. The food is impeccable! We caught fish on a chartered fishing tour and the chef at one of the restaurants cooked it for us.
The staff are so friendly and will literally get you anything you need. My husband called the front desk for candles for our balcony and we had them within minutes. Our favorites were Mario and Marco at the La Hacienda, Antonio at the beach bar and Manuel at the Mar. And if you want to do any excursions, PLEASE go see Sergio at the Dive Center by the pool, he is so wonderful!!!! Also if you call the night before for breakfast room service in the morning, just tell them the time you want it and it will be there right on time!
The beach is literally white powder sand and crystal blue water. The swimming pool is huge and is perfect! What we also loved about the resort is that it is mainly couples. There is no loud crazy partying at the pool until all hours of the night. But each night there is a band an an event. You will get a daily newspaper that tells you all of this.
We are already planning a trip back! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE VALENTIN!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valentin Imperial Maya is the new definition of paradise. Our 5 star Adults-Only (18+) All-Inclusive Resort is located a short 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport in the Riviera Maya. Set amid lavish gardens on a half-mile-long stretch of white sand beach named Playa Del Secreto (The Secret Beach), this magnificent award-winning resort boasts one of the largest swimming pools in Mexico. The location is ideal as one can easily reach Cancun and the world famous Mayan archaeological sites such as Tulum, Coba, and Chichen Itza, yet be removed enough to enjoy the casually elegant ambience of Valentin Imperial Maya. Escape into a world where your every wish is our command. Come indulge yourself....You deserve it! Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel & Spa is committed to preserve the environment by reducing the consumption of natural resources, promoting among our guests and staff, protection and respect for the environment through good environmental practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Valentin Imperial Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya
- Valentin Imperial Maya Riviera Maya, Mexico