We recently got back from our honeymoon and the resort was amazing. There were many options for meals and drinks. The food overall was good, we did go back to the same resturants a few nights because we loved the food. Our room were very nice, we had upgraded to the Emerald Suites which had a full size jacuzzi and was close to the beach and pool. The pool area is beautiful and has two big swin up bars and is a very large pool area and doesn't get crowded at all. All the staff were very friendly. We were a little upset because we had signed up as we were told to release the sea turtles but were never called. We then found out the day before we left that anyone could just to the beach at the set time and they did that every night. Also the beer isn't served cold (which we beileve was just their culture) and they don't give you wash towels everyday (will need to ask for them). Overall the grounds are amazing and the walk to and from your room to the resturants isn't bad, and they have carts driving around that will stop and take you to where you need to go. It was a hassle to use the internet as there is only wi-fi in the lobby. They do offer a cord to use in the room if you bring your computer, but we only had our iPad so we had to make special trips to use the internet. There are so many more positive things about the resort the small incoviences are nothing. We are already looking at going back next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valentin Imperial Maya is the new definition of paradise. Our 5 star Adults-Only (18+) All-Inclusive Resort is located a short 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport in the Riviera Maya. Set amid lavish gardens on a half-mile-long stretch of white sand beach named Playa Del Secreto (The Secret Beach), this magnificent award-winning resort boasts one of the largest swimming pools in Mexico. The location is ideal as one can easily reach Cancun and the world famous Mayan archaeological sites such as Tulum, Coba, and Chichen Itza, yet be removed enough to enjoy the casually elegant ambience of Valentin Imperial Maya. Escape into a world where your every wish is our command. Come indulge yourself....You deserve it! Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel & Spa is committed to preserve the environment by reducing the consumption of natural resources, promoting among our guests and staff, protection and respect for the environment through good environmental practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelsforEveryone, Hotwire, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya Mexico