“GOING 3X THIS WINTER--PLACE IS THE BEST!”

Valentin Imperial Maya
Flushing, New York
“GOING 3X THIS WINTER--PLACE IS THE BEST!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband and I have gone once in dec. and once in Jan. This review is for the people who worry about nit-pickers reviews. It is the best for the money and then some!!
First--we stay on the 3rd floor (king bed) golden suite. There is nothing like sitting on the balcony with morning coffee or in the evening after dinner. The jacuzzi fills slowly, but after all, it is a leisurely vacation, so what. The room is modern and immaculately cleaned daily.
second-- the beach is great. go to the left of the bar and you will find chairs with shades. The lazy pool is just that. The main pool is lively with the team having activities. It can get crowded, and sometimes the towel game is played, so we just go to the beach. The swim up bars are great, and top shelf. Always snacks and something to eat there and at the beach. P.S>- there are no agressive vendors on the beach.
FOOD-The breakfast buffet has an omelette station and a crepe station. the juices are made fresh in front of your eyes. The lunch buffet has many choices, but the best is pick out your cut of meat, fish or chicken and have it grilled your way. The grilled shrimp is scrumptious. For dinner remember the dress code!! We love the fact that restaurants are no reservations, except the Japanese. The thai and mexican are very good. DO NOT listen to complaints!! You will not get betterfood unless you go to a place that costs double!!
SHOWS-- some tacky, but fun...the mayan show is wonderful
It is a quiet resort, but there bars at night.
The grounds are large and gorgeous!! For those who complain about the walk from some rooms--stop it. It is vacation and only is about 5-7 minutes at most to get anywhere.
I could go on and on forever, but best to experience on your own. You can always scontact me directly.
The only worry I have had is there is no guarantee that we would get the 3rd floor with king bed (building 7)when reserving the trip. So far we have been accomadated and hope to this winter.

Room Tip: golden suite 3rd floor for a good view
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
9 Thank Felecia S
F T, Subdirector at Valentin Imperial Maya, responded to this review, July 26, 2013
Dear Felecia from N.Y,

-On behalf of the Valentin Imperial Maya team we want to thank you for taking the time to share your review with us and all other TA readers.

Nothing puts a bigger smile on our face than to know that our loyal guests experienced a beautiful and unforgettable experience and best of all .I really appreciate your kind words and thank you again for staying with us. We take a lot of pride in our hotel and services and it really makes us feel good when we learn that we have been successful in accomplishing our mission of making your vacations unforgettable.

Thank you for recommending our property. It will be always a pleasure to welcome you back at VIM.

Regarding your request, please let us know as soon as you are ready to comeback, our great team will be ready to exceed your expectations again!

Wishing you all the best,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3,580)
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
glendale, ny
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My wife and I just returned from a week at the Valentin Imperial Maya. I'll start with the great stuff...the grounds are beautiful. The entire resort really has the "tropical paradise" feel to it. The Coatimundi and Agouti running around really add to that if you like animals.

The main pool is also tremendous. There's a Coco Bongo booth at one part where they do a lot of loud music and games during the day, but the pool is large enough where you can easily move away from that and not be bothered. There are plenty of lounge chairs, and you don't feel like everyone's right on top of you, which is nice.

I do have two complaints about the pool. The first is that it closes at eight. I'm not sure if this is common to most or all Caribbean and Mexican resorts, but we were there in July and it would have been nice to swim at night. We tried once and were kicked out. I'm not sure what the reasoning is for this, but we we're not into drinking in bars, or the shows that go on every night...I would have liked to have the pool open in the evenings.

The second complaint is that this resort is very, very strict about their towels. We were calling them the towel Nazis before we left. Basically for your entire stay you're allotted two towels per room, and you have to trade your wet towels in to get dry ones. This has to be done at booths which open at 10 and close at 5, so in the early morning and late afternoon, you're basically stuck bringing wet towels to the pool. Once again I'm not sure of the reason, but considering what we paid for our stay - affordable, but still significant - I was a little turned off by this.

We were very happy with the room. We were in a silver suite, which included a jacuzzi bath and was great, except that the bathroom and bedroom are only separated by a curtain, rather than a wall which can be a little awkward if you like your privacy. Still, I'd recommend it, especially in building 2, which is the closest to the main pool.

The food was decent. There's a lot of variety in terms of the restaurants, but for lunch you're limited to buffets. I can't say I ate anything all week that blew me away, but I was pleased for the most part.

The service was friendly and efficient though being a large resort, it doesn't really have a personal touch and you do wait for things like room service. Our key cards didn't work at first, and I had to walk back to the front desk to get new ones...I feel like a lot of resorts would deliver them. Also the oh-so-precious towels weren't in our room like they were supposed to be and it took a long time for us to get them.

All-in-all the complaints I had were minor and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend the resort.

9 Thank harlangnyc
Dear recent VIM guests from glendale, NY,

Thank you for taking the time to express your impressions and giving us the opportunity to know which services and facilities we can improve.

Regarding the pool's time table , there is basically 2 reasons, both in relation with your safety; the first one is that at 08:00 pm in Mexico is already dark and the second one , we clean the pool with some chemical product.

Thank you for bringing to our attention the towel policy, we just would like to confirm you that only 2 towels are given ; it is first to prevent people reserving chairs at the beach & pools . But also because we are part of the project “MARTI”(Meso American Reef Tourism Initiative) to help and protect the environment, reducing washing and the amount of water and chemicals used in the laundry.

We hope that despite of this situation you afford us the opportunity to serve you again at the Valentin Imperial Maya.

Kind regards,
Mansfield, Texas
Reviewed July 24, 2013

After much review and studying, we decided on the Valentin for our 20th anniversary trip and really couldn't be more pleased with our experience. We were fortunate to have two other couple friends of ours who had stayed there prior and gave it their recommendation as well. I'll take this review in pieces to make it simpler to follow.

Arrival/first impressions:
Upon arrival, we were greeted with champagne which I know others have said they were not. It wasn't really a big deal for us either way and we could take it or leave it. There is a bar not far from where you check in with all kind of drinks available....and hey, everything is included anyway. We had a very early flight and got to the resort mid morning when it wasn't as busy. That may have been why we were offered the champagne. We checked in and ended up having a late breakfast, then spent an hour or two just scoping out the property while we were waiting for our room. The property is absolutely gorgeous with wonderful native landscaping and very expansive and requires lots of walking which we didn't mind, but others might. The upside of the size of the overall resort is the resort can be at or near capacity and you would never realize it. Our room ended up being ready a couple hours before the designated check-in time of 3:00 so after exploring the resort, went ahead and got checked in early.

Rooms:
We upgraded to a Golden Jr. Swim up Suite and were so happy we did. It cost a little more, but the room was not only very roomy and well appointed (as I think all the rooms are) with either travertine tile or marble floors, a wonderful large bathroom with a huge jetted tub and massive tiled walk-in shower, but the smaller pool area that runs along Buildings 6-8 was just steps from our back door which was wonderful when you just want to hang out close to the room, not to mention there was a full bar open during the day about 30 yards from our room which served anything you wanted drinkwise and they had a huge cooler filled with beer and bottled water which you could just help yourself to if you didn't want to order something frozen or otherwise. The bed was very comfortable and we both slept extraordinarily well. The room is hard wired for free internet and we brought along our laptop and an Ethernet cable just to be able to check e-mail and send pictures of our trip to family back home. There is Wi-Fi, but in the lobby and main pool area only. We also had towel swans and rose petals, as well as a banner on our door upon arrival commemorating our anniversary. Nice touch for sure which we appreciated.

Overall we were very happy with the room and loved sitting outside after dinner with our feet in the pool smoking a cigar or having a beer right outside our door. The only tip/complaints we would have is we would have liked to have seen the bar stay open a little later (they start closing up shop at 5:00 or even a little before) and we would have liked to have seen the second bar between Buildings 6 and 7 in operation too (it remained closed while we were there) as the one open bar between Buildings 7 and 8 tended to get a little busy with just one bartender most of the time.

Food/restaurants:
We generally thought the food was good to fantastic depending on where we ate and what we had. The breakfast buffets were super with just about everything you could want from an omelet table, fresh pancakes and waffles, eggs, sausage and bacon, hashbrowns and wedge potatoes and all kinds of breads and fresh fruit and juices and probably some other things I'm forgetting or didn't even see. We really preferred breakfast at Mar y Tierra down closer to the beach than the other one (La Marche I think?) closer to all the restaurants and the main lobby. The food was pretty much the same, but the setting/atmosphere and ocean breeze was better at Mar y Tierra. We ordered room service breakfast early the morning of our departure (actually placed the order the night before) since we had an early flight. It showed up right on time, was very good with TONS of food, and was really a great way to start the day prior to heading to check out and make our trip home since we weren't going to get much of a chance to eat later.

We only actually ate lunch two days, once ordered room service when we were hanging out at the pool by our room and once ate the buffet at Mar y Tierra. Room service for lunch was good, but not great, although the promptness of delivery was amazing. We both ordered the club sandwich and were satisfied but not overwhelmed. The lunch buffet at Mar y Tierra however was fantastic....all kinds of different things from white fish to sirloin steak and sandwiches and even a grill for burgers, etc. And again, the setting was to die for.

For dinner we ate at the Mexican restaurant, Mar y Tierra (seafood & steak), and Ginger (the Japanese restaurant) twice. Ginger was our favorite and the filet and salmon were both wonderful. We just sat at the normal tables and didn't make reservations for the show where they cook your food in front of you. We had the tempura shrimp both nights as an appetizer which was unbelievable and the salmon was among the best I've ever had. The Mexican restaurant was not nearly as good and I doubt we'd go there again. Being from Texas however we are spoiled with excellent Mexican/Tex-Mex in our area. Not that it was bad, just we've had much better and found better food at the resort at other places. Mar y Tierra at dinner was more casual which we liked and we both had the filet and were very happy with it.

As far as drinks, they have just about everything you could ask for, including top shelf liquors which we enjoyed at dinner. The only thing I would have liked would have been a little wider selection of beers, but not a big deal at all. They had Dos Equis and Coors Light.

Staff/service:
This was certainly an area where the Valentin really shined. The service was exceptional in almost every instance. The staff members from the maid service to the bellhops to the wait staff were friendly and engaging and very prompt and service-oriented. We were very pleased with this. Always happy, always smiling and we really enjoyed interacting with them. Abel at Mar y Tierra was our favorite as he waited on us each morning for breakfast and once at lunch. And we are tippers as well. Not a lot mind you and it's certainly not required, but a little really seemed to go a long way with the staff and you could tell they really appreciated it. A couple bucks at breakfast and lunch and maybe a few more at dinner and for room service and of course some for the bellhops etc. also. We just made a point to get plenty of small bills before embarking on our trip.

Only drawback is there really isn't much wait service at the beach or pool areas. You pretty much have to get your drinks yourself which wasn't a big deal at all at the pool, but is at the beach which I'll address later.

Pools/beach:

The main pool is HUGE and never seems crowded and was one of the reasons we wanted to come to the Valentin. It's gorgeous with a couple of waterfalls, two swim up bars, lots of daily activities, as well as a loud activity filled end and a quieter end for whatever suits you at the time. Our pool by our swim up suite was also very nice. While not as big as the main pool, it was very, very long and a little like a lazy river, but without the current and then three detached smaller pools behind each building. Such a relaxing spot. We spent about half our time at the pool by our room and the other half at the main pool and beach.

The beach was really nice.....a little rocky on the south end, but very nice and very clean with great sand and conducive to swimming/entering the ocean on the north end. When we went to the beach, we got out mid morning and were able to secure a palapa for shade, but barely as most were taken. There was plenty of space available but much of it was taken up with the area dedicated to the Privilege guests which wasn't being used at all, which I'll address at the end. Also there was really almost zero service at the beach for drinks, whether alcoholic or even bottled water or soft drinks. If you wanted something, you would have to walk through the sand 300+ yards. We had our order taken one time in many hours spent there. And since the poor waiter was seemingly the only one working the beach area, he was taking the orders of multiple others too and it took close to 45 minutes to get a beer (which was a small plastic glass, maybe 10 oz.) and bottled water. We loved the beach itself, but think the setup or service could use a boost which I'll address.

Tips/suggestions/complaints:

We really have no serious complaints about the Valentin and were extremely happy with our choice to stay there. However the one thing that did bother us the most was the lack of service and/or accessibility to drinks or even light food at the beach. The resort had tons of covered areas for the Privilege guests at the main entrance to the beach. We had to walk past them entering and exiting and only saw one in use in two days. They kept the space taken and we had to go up to the far north end of the property to secure a shaded area, which was way too far from the bar serving the beach (300+ yards) and really made us not enjoy our beach time as much as we had hoped since we had to wait extended periods of time for a refreshment or had to hike through the sand quite a distance to get them. I had read a review that there had been large coolers with iced down beer and water along the beach at one time like we had at the swim up pool. We would have been extremely happy with that, but would have really liked more bar areas along the beach making it more accessible for the guests, or at a minimum far more waiters than we saw at the beach to be able to accommodate the amount of people there. As mentioned, we saw one waiter in our time there and that was not nearly enough and really was a damper on our beach time.

The pool on the other hand, while not having any wait staff that I could tell, was much better. Two swim up bars that were easy to get to and order your beverages and you could also walk up on the back side of the bar if you were laying out and not wanting to get in the pool. One thing too about the pools.....if you want floats, bring yours from home. We brought a couple of cheap ones and just blew them up there. There were none that the hotel provided when we were there. It seems they have stopped providing them.

Only other complaint/tip I have (and it's a small one) is the dress code. For the most part, I'm more than fine with it. But as a man, I HATE wearing pants when it's hot and humid. Of course many of the restaurants require pants for men for dinner. The Valentin is a very nice upscale resort....and I get that. Upscale without being stuffy or overly formal which we like. However it would have been wonderful had I only been required to wear a nice pair of linen shorts instead of pants for dinner walking so far from our room to the restaurants. Small complaint, but something I would have preferred.

Overall we loved our stay at the Valentin and WILL be back again. Already planning a couples trip with several friends for next summer. Hope the review is helpful for the resort and future customers.

Room Tip: Stayed in a Golden Jr. Swim Up Suite in Building 8 and it was superb. Very roomy and loved having t...
12 Thank Texas5_11
F T, Subdirector at Valentin Imperial Maya, responded to this review, July 27, 2013
Dear recent VIM guest from Mansfield, Texas,

First of all congratulations and thank you very much for taking your valuable time to share with us and the rest of the T.A reviewers such an enthusiastic review! We are sure this will help many travelers to realise that the VIM Resort is the perfect hotel for their anniversary.
We are overjoyed knowing that you fully enjoyed our beautiful resort.

On the other hand we are sorry to know that the dress code provided was not the adequate to complete your requirements. We have implemented a dress code to create an elegant ambience in most of our restaurants. We have air condition units in our restaurants so that our guests are comfortable when wearing formal attire.

We always appreciate our guests' contribution, suggestions and comments which help us find out about their preferences.

We look forward to welcome you back for your 2 nd visit at the valentin imperial maya resort.
Please do not hesitate to contact us prior to your arrival so we can assist with all pre arrival requests and be sure that your stay surpasses all expectations.

Warmest regards,
Reno NV
Reviewed July 24, 2013 via mobile

2nd stay at this resort and it was as wonderful as the 1st.
Rooms are large and clean.
Food is good.
Pool large and uncrowded.
Beach and ocean wonderful to swim in.
I generally do not stay at the same resort twice but for rest and relaxation this is the place to go.

• Stayed July 2013
4 Thank MexicoDawn
F T, Subdirector at Valentin Imperial Maya, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Dear recent repeat VIM Guests,

We would like to thank you for your review and your loyalty for the Valentin Imperial Maya. It is always a pleasure to have you home. We look forward to welcome you back at VIM for your 3rd visit.

Please let us know as soon as you are ready to comeback, our great team will be ready to exceed your expectations again!

Wishing you all the best,
Tallahassee, Florida
Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I visited the resort for our 20th wedding anniversary. The landscape, plants, and wildlife were beautiful. The beach was gorgeous as was the view from our room. I could not wait to open the curtains each morning. The resort was top notch. The staff was outstanding. From the moment you arrive, you are greeted with champagne and smiles. The resort offers a wide variety of restaurants and the food was delicious. Another guest gave me a tip to ask for the top shelf liquors when ordering my drinks. This made a huge difference! It was fairly easy to get a good spot by the pool, although, floats are extremely difficult to come by. Either there is not many or other guests must hide them in their room. My suggestion is to pack a cheap float in your suitcase and give it to another guest when you leave. There are many excursion options available for those who want venture out. We did a catamaran cruise which included snorkeling. We had a blast. There are

Room Tip: We stayed in the Emerald Room. It was a very nice room with a gorgeous view. In retrospect, we could...
6 Thank ctet0731
F T, Customer Care - JV at Valentin Imperial Maya, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear guest from Florida,

Thank you for taking the time to express your impressions regarding your recent stay in the VIM.

Thank you for having chosen our resort for your recent vacation and for such a special occasion as your Anniversary was. Your comments made us so happy and so proud to work in this little piece of Paradise.

We thank you once again for commending us on that attribute.

Please contact us prior to your next visit so we can assist with all pre arrival requests and be sure that your stay surpasses all expectations.

email : customercare@valentinmaya.com

Receive our warmest regards from the VIM team.
Davenport, Iowa, United States
Reviewed July 24, 2013

We stayed at the Valentin Imperial Maya from June 17th-June 22nd. We were celebrating our 1 year wedding anniversary. We were hesitant on going on the trip as we read that the resort had suffered some water damage from a storm that came through the last weekend in May. The forecast also called for rain every day we were going to be there. We decided to go and we were glad we did!!! It rained the day we got there and was nice the rest of the week.

We upgraded to a golden swim up room once we got to the resort. We upgraded for $200 and it was well worth it. We stayed in room 8107. We could walk right out into the pool area and the pool bar was right there too. These rooms do have 2 double beds, which was sort of a pain, but we made it work. I would recommend bringing with a room spray as the room and bedding smell humid. I used an Aveda scented pepermint spray and would spray the room each morning and bedding each night. They also keep the air on 68 degrees and this cannot be changed to a different temperature. Some nights we would have preferred it a little cooler as it was very hot and humid outside. The shower was really nice as well. Double sinks and huge granite shower. Overall, the room was an awesome location on the resort.

The main pool is very big, but we did find that there was no place to sit. This is when we really appreciated the swim up room as you basically have your own pool and bar area outside your room.

The grounds are absolutely beautiful. They also have music playing in fake rocks on the grounds as you walk through the resort. We did not see many shuttles so if you are a person that cannot walk very far, this resort is not for you. We did not mind at all as it was so beautiful at day and night, but if you cannot walk very far.........find another resort or find a room closer to where you want to be.

The food was pretty good. There were foods that we liked and did not like at each resturant, however, you will get that anywhere you go.
Our favorite resturant was Ginger. The food was awesome and we loved the fried ice-cream. Definately do the Hibachi Grill inside the Ginger resturant. Samuel was an awesome waiter at Ginger. You will need a resvervation for Hibachi and if they tell you they start taking reservations at 3:00pm, people will start lining up 30-45 minutes before that time. There is only so much room. Get in line early.
We also liked the French resturant L'Alsace. The resturant inside is beautiful. We loved everything from the appetizer, soup, entree and dessert.
We also ate at the Italian resturant L'Olivo, but it was not our favorite, however, we believe we did not order the right things as the people next to us ordered pizza and it looked good.
We ate at the buffets each day for breakfast and lunch. The one by the beach is a beautiful setting to sit and eat. Breakfast was good. Lunch was OK. Tierra was our least favorite resturant.

We did get a couples massage. There was a mix up with our first appointment and we sat on the beach waiting and no one came. When we walked back to the Spa, they stated that someone had called to cancel and they thought it was us?? There was another couple down on the beach as well thinking that they had a massage at the same time. So actually neither one of us got a massage that day. They did call and say they had a cancelation the next day and we took that appointment. It was awesome once it was figured out. Miscommunication on where to meet etc. was the issue the first time. Rocio did my massage and she it was really good and relaxing on the beach. We paid $200 for the couples massage on the beach. It is more expensive to get a massage inside the spa.

We would also recommend taking bug spray. We got eaten alive by something, however, it may have been from the storm a few weeks earlier and there were an unusual amount of bugs. Pack After Bite if the bugs are still bad. We each had about 20 bites.

There is also something we called the town square (I am sure there is an official name for it) where there is some live music and an awesome atmosphere. People are sitting around, having a drink and listening to live music etc. There are a few bars as well that we went to and had fun in all of them. There is a sushi bar inside of one of the bars that people really seemed to enjoy.

The staff is AWESOME. We did not have any issues with anyone. They were all friendly and willing to go out of their way to make your stay as pleasant as possible. The cleaning staff works very hard and the room was always clean and tidy.

The night time entertainment was the only negative aspect, however, like I said, the town square is awesome and is just a nice relaxing area to spend an evening. The shows just were not good. We went to the buffet before one of the shows and actually walked out and ate somewhere else. Again, it may be personal preference as there were many other people eating in there.

Overall, it was a great experience.

Room Tip: We upgraded to a golden swim up room once we got to the resort. We upgraded for $200 and it was well...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Julie T
F T, Subdirector at Valentin Imperial Maya, responded to this review, July 28, 2013
Dear Julie from Davenport, Iowa

It is very rewarding to read this kind of reviews, even more to know that you chose our beautiful resort to spend your 1st wedding anniversary, congratulations! Our main job is to make you have a memorable stay with us and we are very pleased that this was your case!

We took good note of your observations regarding the miscommunication with the spa and discussed with the Department Manager in order to take the appropriate measures and avoid situations, such as you described, in the future.

Regarding the night entertainment, we have a direct contact with the external entertainment company and we will let them know about this detail.

Will be our honor to host you again very soon!

Warm regards,
chicago
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I will start by saying this was my second trip to the Valentin. I went on a family vacation and it was absolutely wonderful! The grounds are so beautiful... they are kept up so well. The food is wonderful, the pools are great, the beach area is clean and maintained. Most of the drinks were very good as well. They have almost anything you can imagine as well as top shelf liquor... just ask for it!

We stayed in a deluxe junior suite in the 3rd building on the 1st floor. Besides for the room being a little musty and the shower water spraying all over the floor... we had no complaints. I expected the musty smells because they just had a tropical storm a week or so before we came. I think the next time I go I would like to have a room with a balcony.

The staff was wonderful!! Everyone goes out of their way to be friendly and welcoming. JC from the entertainment staff was a blast!! He went out of his way to make sure everyone was having fun. We had a great time doing water aerobics and the crazy games by the pool! We also did a bike tour... it was nice, but because we were there in the summer it was incredibly hot. Victor from the sports bar was one of the hardest working people I have seen. He ran the entire bar by himself most of the time. When he wasn't making drinks, he was cleaning, stocking, putting out popcorn and snacks. Sandra from the pool service was amazing too... always smiling, always offering a drink :) Angelica was our housekeeper... she always left us with a clean room and towel animals! We loved it! Please make sure you tip the staff... they work very hard!

We went to almost all of the restaurants... I think the steak I had at the French restaurant was the best steak I have had in a while! The Mexican Restaurant was great, The Habachi grill was awesome! No complaints about the food.... and I really stepped out of my comfort zone and tried a lot of new things!

I think the only minor problem that we had was that we had emailed the concierge months before arriving that we were going to be celebrating my sister's 30th birthday there and we wanted it to be special. My mom sent several emails before arrival to remind them as well. We had wanted the room decorated and a cake and her name in the flyer. The room did not get decorated until 2 days later and her name was not in the bulletin. We were not very happy with that.

I loved the addition of the swings near the beach and the hammocks!

The pool can use to get some new rafts... you may want to bring your own and have them blown up there!

Overall great stay... sorry if the review wasn't as organized as I wanted it!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
3 Thank ChicagoXraygirl
F T, Customer Care -JV at Valentin Imperial Maya, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear return guest from Chicago,

Thank you for such wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at our Valentin Imperial Maya. We know that our Associates will be truly motivated by your kind words about your experiences.

We are very pleased to know that you have enjoyed our rooms, food and our staffs’ friendliness; we are going to share with all of them.

Best regards,
Royal Hideaway Playacar
Royal Hideaway Playacar
#35 of 211 in Playa del Carmen
Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla
Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Pe...
#22 of 211 in Playa del Carmen
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun
Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun
#39 of 211 in Playa del Carmen
Secrets Silversands Riviera Cancun

Been to Valentin Imperial Maya? Share your experiences!