“Wonderful stay!”

Valentin Imperial Maya
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I will start by saying this was my second trip to the Valentin. I went on a family vacation and it was absolutely wonderful! The grounds are so beautiful... they are kept up so well. The food is wonderful, the pools are great, the beach area is clean and maintained. Most of the drinks were very good as well. They have almost anything you can imagine as well as top shelf liquor... just ask for it!

We stayed in a deluxe junior suite in the 3rd building on the 1st floor. Besides for the room being a little musty and the shower water spraying all over the floor... we had no complaints. I expected the musty smells because they just had a tropical storm a week or so before we came. I think the next time I go I would like to have a room with a balcony.

The staff was wonderful!! Everyone goes out of their way to be friendly and welcoming. JC from the entertainment staff was a blast!! He went out of his way to make sure everyone was having fun. We had a great time doing water aerobics and the crazy games by the pool! We also did a bike tour... it was nice, but because we were there in the summer it was incredibly hot. Victor from the sports bar was one of the hardest working people I have seen. He ran the entire bar by himself most of the time. When he wasn't making drinks, he was cleaning, stocking, putting out popcorn and snacks. Sandra from the pool service was amazing too... always smiling, always offering a drink :) Angelica was our housekeeper... she always left us with a clean room and towel animals! We loved it! Please make sure you tip the staff... they work very hard!

We went to almost all of the restaurants... I think the steak I had at the French restaurant was the best steak I have had in a while! The Mexican Restaurant was great, The Habachi grill was awesome! No complaints about the food.... and I really stepped out of my comfort zone and tried a lot of new things!

I think the only minor problem that we had was that we had emailed the concierge months before arriving that we were going to be celebrating my sister's 30th birthday there and we wanted it to be special. My mom sent several emails before arrival to remind them as well. We had wanted the room decorated and a cake and her name in the flyer. The room did not get decorated until 2 days later and her name was not in the bulletin. We were not very happy with that.

I loved the addition of the swings near the beach and the hammocks!

The pool can use to get some new rafts... you may want to bring your own and have them blown up there!

Overall great stay... sorry if the review wasn't as organized as I wanted it!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank ChicagoXraygirl
F T, Customer Care -JV at Valentin Imperial Maya, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear return guest from Chicago,

Thank you for such wonderful comments regarding your recent stay at our Valentin Imperial Maya. We know that our Associates will be truly motivated by your kind words about your experiences.

We are very pleased to know that you have enjoyed our rooms, food and our staffs’ friendliness; we are going to share with all of them.

Please do not hesitate to contact us prior to your arrival so we can assist with all pre arrival requests and be sure that your stay surpasses all expectations.

E mail : customercare@valentinmaya.com

Best regards,

There are newer reviews for Valentin Imperial Maya

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I recently visited this resort and it was beyond my expectations. We booked through bookit.com at an amazing price approximately $1500 for both of us. We had an upgraded room that was spacious and very comfortable. We asked for the highest floor being 4 based on other reviews I read. They said this was a partial ocean view. This was the only downfall...we had simply a wooded view. No ocean to be seen at all. About five restaurants to choose from and we did four. My favorite was the asian cuisine. The pool was a 1/4 of a mile long. This was the best view on the property. Beautifully large and fun. Entertainment at the pool with very cool music the entire time with guest participation in dancing. Funny one side of the pool were the conversatives and one side was the "party crowd". Housekeeping was excellent.
We went for our anniversary and they had champagne, dessert and a Happy Anniversary door banner upon our arrival. Overall great affordable choice for an all adult inclusive resort. Staff was overalll very friendly. Observed obvious difference in treatment to people of color by just a few bartenders.
Highly recommend you go!

Room Tip: Top floor - 4. If you want ocean view - stress you want to see the ocean. If you accept partial ocea...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank TerriJacksonHunt
F T, Customer Care - JV at Valentin Imperial Maya, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear Terri Jackson,

Thank you for such wonderful comments regarding your vacation. In the name of all the Valentin Imperial Maya, we want express our gratitude for contribute with this positive review.

The observations that you mentioned concerning the staff bar’s amiability have been brought to the attention of the various Bar Managers in order to take the appropriate measures and avoid situations, such as you described in the future.

Thank you once again and we look forward in welcoming you back very soon.

Warm regards.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Since I rely SO heavily on reviews on this site, it is my duty to return the favor. It's lengthy, but here it goes:

My husband and I stayed at the Valentin, with another couple, from July 16 – July 23. While nothing went horribly wrong with our trip, the many minor problems/issues we encountered definitely makes me feel that this resort is by no means a 5 star, let alone a 4. I’d prefer to even give it a 3.5, but marking a 3 on here seems a little too harsh. *I have stayed in many 2 and 3 stars all over, and only one 5 star last year, so it’s not that I am a travel snob by any means.

Check in went fine (arrived at 2:30, maybe). We were greeted with champagne, and then shown a map and briefly explained where everything was. First impression of reception = doing their job, not “overly” welcoming – had to approach them at desk, no “welcome, have a seat.” Didn’t go into much detail about anything. I thought we might be walked around, shown the resort a bit, but we were told to go have lunch and check back soon for our room.

After eating, our room was ready. We did book the lowest room, the Deluxe Junior Suite. Upon first impression – eh, okay. Lights in bathroom a little dim. Very small TV far away from bed, but who’s there to watch TV, right? On the first floor, plastic patio furniture facing some trees and plants a few feet away – nothing amazing to look at. We were put in building 1, most likely because we did book the lowest room. (Good location to restaurants – farrrrr from beach). Our building, and I’d assume #2, do not overlook anything but “jungle.” If you want to be VERY near to a pool or beach (or have the view overlooking a pool, like you see on here), go for others. *ANOTHER side not about the room. The shower will leak EVERYWHERE. Roll up a large towel, place it in front of the door, and enter the shower by pushing the door IN, not pulling it out. You will be shocked the first time you shower by the HUGE puddle that will take up your whole bathroom floor. You’ll go through a few more towels because of this (maybe that’s why they give you like 8 big ones), but they change them during the day and then come back again at night, too.

So our friends, directly across the hall, lucked out and got upgraded to the Silver Junior Suite (with big tub in middle of room, double sinks, seemingly more space). I was sad since it was our first anniversary (to be addressed later), but it was their first big vacation in a while, away from their 2 year old, so good for them! They were in 1121. We were in 1117. So we start to unpack, and immediately I notice several issues. After paying 1800 for a hotel room for 7 nights, these were not issues I was going to accept. I emailed my agent the next day, and by the end of the day, it was fixed. I don’t care that we had the “lowest” room – at a “5 star” resort, we shouldn’t have...
*couch with stains and huge red marker lines going across cushions
*no alarm clock (friends had one, so we knew we were supposed to)
*broken iron – cracked and no piece to stop water from coming out the top
*long mirror completely slanted (live excessively, and we couldn’t just move it – it was put in that way…strange)
*rusty filter in tub (and hairs in the tub)
*no turn down service at night with next day’s bulletin (thought it might be because we now have a lower room than our friends, but next morning when I asked, front desk said we should have gotten it)

BRING YOUR OWN ETHERNET CORD!!! We brought our laptop (did NOT want to, but husband needed it to keep up with emails) and their “free high speed internet connection in rooms” means you can connect WITH A CORD. Our friends were told upon check in that they needed to sign up on the waiting list. I think they got theirs 4 days or 5 days later. We got ours the next day since I also complained about that to my agent. *There is wifi connection in the lobby, which we did not use, and many people can be found there at any time of day on their iPads and such.

Saturday was our first anniversary. Our travel agent made them aware of this when he booked it (I made sure of it) and I made sure they knew it when we checked in. I didn’t see the need to go spend money on in room strawberries or a cake, but in reading the reviews on here, I thought there would be SOME acknowledgement of our celebration. I saw pictures on here of door banners, little towel decorations or flowers – apparently I needed to find someone, leave a note and/or to tip to do that. (Wonder if all those “towel decorations” are for higher level rooms.) So our first anniversary came and went. No banner on our door, like the anniversary banner that we stared at each time we opened our door, on the room directly across from ours, or the honeymoon banner next door to us.  Also, in the program each day there is a long list on the back with “Happy Anniversary,” “Happy Birthday,” etc. Our names where nowhere to be found (figured they would show up on our day). On Saturday, our friends told us, “Sorry your names aren’t in there. We went to the front desk a few days ago and asked them to put it in as a surprise.” So that’s they THIRD time they were told of our anniversary. *I am NOT a confrontational person, but just as with the issues in the room, I thought that for the money we paid for this “5 star resort,” I needed to ask why it wasn’t acknowledged. So on Sunday, I very kindly asked at the front desk if we should have had our names in the bulletin, a door banner, or any other sort of acknowledgment of our special day, or if we didn’t receive that since we had a lower room category. She seemed shocked (this was all in Spanish – helps being a Spanish teacher!) and asked in disbelief if I was sure that we hadn’t gotten anything. She apologized and said they’d take care of it. So Sunday night comes – no banner on door, no names on next day’s program. In the end our names were in Monday night’s turn down services bulletin. But I would have thought on Sunday, immediately after hearing of our issue, we would have come back to a nice little banner on door or something. *Again, am I being too picky? For a 5 star resort, I don’t think I am…

Other room issues: Our last full day there, there was a HUGE puddle of water near the closets and mini bar. We looked up – room above us was leaking and there was water dripping down our walls and forming the puddle. We soaked it up and reported it. We left the next day, and assume they must have fixed something upstairs? And what is that HORID stench outside of buildings 1 and 2? Every day we smelled it as we walked to and from our building – is that a nasty swampy area in there??? Bed and pillows not very comfortable, and oftentimes the bed sheets felt slightly damp from the humidity in the room. I was okay with the 68 degree setting (lowest), but did sleep with blankets off.

BEACH: Nice, clear, warm, wavy. The last day was a little too rough for my liking, but husband loved it. It’s not, by any means, a super calm beach with no waves. Most days, if you just easily get past the few at the shore level, then you can enjoy floating, bobbing up and down (could still stand), and enjoying the fish at your feet. Again, it is FAR from building 1. Be sure you have all your stuff on you as you won’t want to trek back to the room. Always easy to find a palapa (might have to walk down to further end of beach if you’re not early), so don’t worry about that. All those “beds” you see online, at the pool and beach, are reserved for the “privileged rooms,” which for me was fine because nobody was swimming in the beach area in front of those. I THINK the area in front of beds wasn’t swimmable. The pillows when you walk on are only for those who have paid for that level, too. We thought they were for everyone, so we grabbed someone one day after getting onto the beach and a worker told us we couldn’t use those – for the privileged, who already have pillows on their beds… Ok, fine. We didn’t notice drink service on the beach until the third day (must have been times we were on the beach), and for a small tip, you can have someone bring you a drink probably about 15 minutes (or a little more) after ordering. Some might think it’s a hike back down the beach, past the turtle preservation cage, and up to the beach bar, so the two people walking up and down the beach with drinks get a pretty good work out.

POOL: Great. Long, plenty of space. VERY warm. We saw ONE hotel float while we were there, and a TON of personal floats. I’m so mad I didn’t listen to the reviews on here. If you want a float even to rest your arms on and float around with someone, bring your own. You will NOT find hotel ones. VALENTIN: can’t you have more of those heavy blue ones around? Nobody will steal them as they’d take up an entire suitcase! *You have to “exchange” your beach towels at the one building by the pool, maybe between the hours of 9 and 5ish? This meant many nights of bringing home wet towels that never fully dried on the patio, and carrying damp towels back down to the beach and never feeling like walking up at 9 to exchange them. Something to get used to after having been at a resort where towels were openly available poolside and beach side.

POOL BARS: The bartenders are completely overworked and they need to hire more. I personally found that they don’t acknowledge you right away (even with tip in hand). There could be 3 or 4 of them, moving glasses, cleaning up – and they wait a while before asking you (almost annoyed) what they can get for you. Valentin – HIRE MORE BARTENDERS and give these poor guys a break! ALSO, KEEP YOUR POOL BARS OPEN PAST 5, AND CHANGE “LAST CALL” FOR MIXED DRINKS TO PAST 4:30ISH. If the pool is open until 8, that seems way too early to stop serving drinks. *Ask for better liquor if you want it. Also was hit or miss – some were TOO strong, others put like nothing in. So just specify. *DO bring your own insulated mugs – another thing I wish we had done after reading reviews on here. So hot and your frozen drinks melt fast! *If you’re a beer person, check on the beers. I THINK it’s only Dos Equis on tap and Coors Light cans.

RESTAURANTS: Try them out for yourself and see what you like. All were good and what I’d expect at all-inclusive (the more “romantic” and up-scale one for us, I’d say, was the French). Ginger was an hour wait each time we tried to go. All the others – immediate seating. No a la carte lunch. Breakfast and lunch was all buffet style – plenty to choose from. *HIBACHI – line starts forming at 2:45ish to make reservations. No way was I standing in line for like 30 minutes for something we have at home. We lucked out and after waiting an hour for Ginger for a regular table, they had a no-show and we got to do hibachi. Sweet! VALENTIN – another resort I was at allowed reservations for Hibachi for ANY day while you were there. Can you work on changing your system? Maybe you limit it to ONE hibachi reservation during someone’s stay, and allow them to reserve whenever. It seems ridiculous to have everyone stand in line in the middle of the day. And Ginger needs more tables. You have two huge waiting areas and a big empty space in the middle – no wonder the hour long waits.

ENTERTAINMENT: Poolside entertainment was good, and fun. Crazy games at 1 and 4 broke up the afternoon-fun to watch! Water aerobics was fun. Kayak tours were cancelled several times because water was too rough, and we didn’t do any of the other things (big tours, darts, etc.) We were on beach during those. (Many got into beach volleyball around noon, I think?). The entertainment staff was cute, and had fun dancing their signature dances to Danza Kuduro and Gangnam Style (you’ll hear those songs MANY times each day…I can’t get them out of my head!). SHOWS: ehhh…. I know some of you have raved on here about them, but I don’t know why. Perhaps it’s because I compare them to ones I saw at another Mexican hotel, which were amazing.

SPORTS BAR: Fun! We played Jenga a bunch of nights and you’ll find a lot of people here around 10ish, having drinks and playing board games and pool.

All in all, we had a decent trip. I feel horrible for the people who were stuck there recently during the storm, and seeing their pictures on this site. What a sad experience. The weather is out of the hotel’s control, but I think all the little things I mentioned here are areas that the Valentin must work on to make it the 5 star resort it claims to be. We stayed at Secrets Maroma last year for our honeymoon, and my husband said that after this trip, he absolutely would have preferred to pay the extra money and go back there. We didn’t because I wanted to try a new resort. My travel agent warned us that nothing would compare to Secrets Maroma, and now I see that. I am not a travel snob and have stayed at ALL levels of resorts (SM being my only 5 star). I don’t think you’ll be disappointed if you come here, but it is hard to compare it to the service, accommodations, and amenities of the 5 star of Secrets Maroma.

VALENTIN: Nellely at Taman Sari was SO much fun as our waitress! Carlos, night security on the beach when we met him, was so personable and lovely to chat with. These two deserve recognition!

Room Tip: Buildings 1 and 2 are NOT the buildings facing the pool that you see in pics, and they're far fr...
4  Thank jldish22
F T, Subdirector at Valentin Imperial Maya, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear recent VIM guests ,

There is no end to improving, and there we appreciate your bringing your issues to our attention, as it is with our guest’s feedback that we are able to identify those areas in which we need to focus on. Please accept our apologies.

Regarding the money you paid, you mentioned it several times in your review , we just would like to confirm to avoid any confusion that you bought a package, included ( flights, transfer, hotel and commission).Once again, accept our apologies for being disappointed with the value for money.

In order to better serve our valued guests reservations for the Teppanyaki tables at restaurant Ginger will no longer be taken at the Ginger restaurant but can now be made daily from 9am to 5pm through a Concierge.
Reservations will only be accepted for the same day as they are made.
Please note that reservations are only required at the Ginger restaurant Teppanyaki tables in order to maximize seating around each table.

We do regret you did not enjoy your stay with us as good as many others guests and have taken all of your comments up with the appropriate person in order to solve the problem you mentioned to improve our service for you and for future guests to VIM.

We hope you can give us the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed July 24, 2013

The hotel, the grounds, the food and the staff we found to be great during in our two week stay. We had a Golden suite in building 8 and it was lovely, a good size and was cleaned regualrly, with fresh towels in the morning and in the evening if needed. There was a bit of a walk to the restaurants but we quite liked this as it helped work off the food. We were greeted with a big smile by Marysol each day, she was always so welcoming as were many of the staff.
The real negative of our stay was the noisy drunks around the golden pool after about 11 o'clock in the morning. People were so loud it was hard to relax and read a book. It got really bad some days, especially by mid afternoon, after people had been drinking all day. This pool is not the main pool area which has loads of activities, so we thought it would be a bit quieter. It was not, we found that people had total disregard for others around the pool and they were often quite rude and played ball games across others. We are all for people enjoying their holidays and have no objection to however they want to do it, but a five star hotel should have a quiet area where you can relax and enjoy a read and a bit of peace.
This is an adults only hotel but it felt like we were surrounded by children all telling each other, and everyone else ,as they bellowed to each other, how drunk they were or had been or were going to be!! This also was not just one particular crowd, when one group left they were very quickly replaced by another group of similar ilk. In addition, you cannot go to your room and escape the noise as it is so loud it can still be heard over the A/C and the fan!
So if you are European and looking to chill out, this hotel is probably not for you.

3  Thank snajers
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had been reading reviews and anticipating this stay at Valentin Imperial Maya for months! Overall, we had a very positive experience and enjoyed our stay. The resort is absolutely stunning--you really do feel as if you're in some tropical paradise; it is lush with beautiful flowers, plants, trees--the grounds are impeccable and the walkways are clean. It is true what folks say about the staff; everyone greets you with "Hola" and a smile; the service, for the most part, was wonderful. We were pleasantly surprised by the quality of most of the food; our favorite restaurants were the Mexican and L'Alsace. I'm not sure why people are complaining about the buffets. Breakfasts were wonderful, and they had everything you could possibly want--fresh made crepes, omelets made to order, all kinds of cheeses and fresh fruits, pastries, and on and on. We didn't really eat lunch but once, and it was fine. Ginger was loads of fun; we made reservations with friends so that we could enjoy a private room with our own chef who really knocked himself out to put on a show for us. The beaches and pools with the swim-up bars were wonderful, and that's where we spent most of our time. Most of the drinks were very good; get a mudslide at the swim-up bar, if you get the chance, for a rich and tasty beverage! Highly recommended! Here are a couple of tips: The bathroom is nice and roomy, but there was absolutely no place to hang wet towels or suits! All they had were two small hand-towel ring bars located on either side of the sink. With all that wall space, towels racks could easily have been installed in the bathroom area. Bring plenty of swimsuits because they will stay damp for hours, even if you put them outside. You might also consider bringing some extra hangers, if you have the room in your luggage. Hotels just never have enough and drawer space was limited.
Second big tip: Bring insect repellent and use it! The mosquitos will find you, and you will get bitten! My friend and I had huge welts on our legs and shoulders from mosquito bites! Don't worry so much if you forget some toiletries. The hotel provides nice sized bottles of shampoo, conditioner, body gel wash and even a couple of toothbrushes with toothpaste. I believe a couple of plastic disposable razors were also included. We only had a couple of minor disappointments: we had read so many reviews of guests being greeted with cold towels and champagne, so we were looking forward to it after waiting nearly an hour in the heat at the airport to catch our shuttle bus. We didn't get it. My husband asked the guy who checked us in and he said rather impatiently that we would get champagne, but we never did. I guess we could have walked to the outside bar and gotten it ourselves, but I thought he was a little rude about it. The second disappointment occurred on my birthday. My husband had called weeks ahead to make sure that my birthday would be acknowledged in some special way; we had read about other folks getting cake and champagne in their rooms on their birthdays. Well, guess what? We waited all day--no cake, no champagne, nada. Maybe they quit doing this, but when we related this to the girl at the desk upon checkout, she seemed surprised. Other than that, we enjoyed our stay. Oh, and do be prepared for rain--it is a tropical climate, after all! The good news is that the hotel provides you with a big umbrella in your room, and there are also umbrellas located outside the buildings throughout the resort. Just make up your mind to have fun anyway and head on down to the pool or the beach. The weather changes very quickly, as we discovered. Rain one minute; sun the next.

Room Tip: We stayed in Building 1 on the first floor; we found it to be very quiet and did not mind walking to...
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank katimacii
Reviewed July 23, 2013

My wife and I went for a quick trip July 20-23 to the Vim. I wanted to go ahead and write this review why it was still fresh on my mind.
Check in- no organization at all. They lead a group of about 15 to the lobby and they would randomly come over and grab a group to check in. We were lucky and it was only about a 15 minute wait. Others were not so lucky.

Room- we had a basic deluxe junior suite. It had all the essentials. The bed was extremely comfortable. Room temperature was never very cool. Slept with no blankets most nights. We were in a great location in building 5.

Pool and Beach- Best part of the resort. Pool was very large and had 2 swim up bars. There was always some activity going on around the pool. The beach was beautiful. Soft white sand, no rocks in the swimming area, and plenty of chairs. One huge complaint from me is the LACK of beach and poolside service. In the 4 days we were there I was only approached 1 time by anyone taking drink orders. You found yourself constantly looking for someone and there was no one around.

Food- We ate breakfast each morning by the beach and the service was fantastic. Manuel would greet us by name everyday and give us anything we cold ask for. He was very polite and always took the time to ask us about our day, our family, etc.
Breakfast was a buffet and had plenty of choices. It was not extravagant, but more than adequate.
We tried the French, Italian, and Steak / Seafood restaurants. The French was by far the best. However the meal took over 2 hours and that was without ordering desert. I ordered. Filet and it was perfect. The steak / Seafood was good. I had a filet And sea bass. The Italian was average at best. I had the lasagna and Gorgonzola steak, but it was just ok.

Service was decent in the restaurants. Maid service was poor. Room was never really cleaned. Always had dirty cups or eating utensils left in the room. Pool and Beach service doesn't exist, so don't expect it. that was the only real letdown of the

All in all a good trip. I have stayed at better resorts and I have stayed at worse. It's a nice resort with a great pool and beach with decent food. If the pool and beach service was better it would have made a big difference.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank bigeherr

Dear recent VIM guests,

Thank you for your in depth review, we found your feedback very interesting because you give us the opportunity to learn better about the aspects we need to work on in order to offer a best service.

Regarding your not so positive comments, beach and poolside Service and maid Service , be reassured that all comments are taken into consideration and discussed the issues with the various Department Managers in order to take the appropriate measures and avoid situations, such as you described, in the future.

We invite you to come back soon, we are very confident that it will be a better experience.

Warm regards,

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Stayed at Valentin for 8 days, and every one was a pleasurable experience ! we arrived at around 10pm local time, and was met at reception with a glass of champagne, and a freindly face, we were directed to our rooms,wich were very clean and spacious with a free mini bar ! we quickly made ourselves towards the closest restaraunt wich was the Mexican themed Hascenda, although the restaraurant closed at 11, we were met with even freindlier faces of the waiter and waitresses at 10.30, we were made more than welcome and served the lovelist of food and didn,t feel at all under pressure to eat quickly.
The next morning we were eager to explore the hotel in the day light and wasn,t dissapointed, set in beatifully kept gardens surrounded by jungle, with the odd iguanas popping up to say hello.
when we found the main pool we couldn.t beleive how big it was, with two swim up cocktail bars (try the mud slide !) and plenty of sun loungers for everyone.
we then went for our buffet style breakfast were we were given a choice of sitting out side, inside or air conditioning, the food was once again fantastic with all you could put on a breakfast menu and a chef cooking freshly made omlettes, crepes and eggs any way you lke ! coffee as much as you could drink served by the waiter along with water and fruit juices.
To cut a long story short, after aday of sun bathing and drinking cocktail after cocktail, we took our selves to one of the themed restaraunts for our evening meal with a choice of Mexican,Italian,French,Japanese, steak or fish restaruants to choose from, no need to book at theese, just turn up, longest wait we had was 30 mins.
The food at all of thees is excellent and the theme of each was carried out fantasticlly well, the French was my particular favourite ! Must give Javier in the Japaneese a special shout here what a super little guy he was, didnt stop and so polite ! top man !
After dinner there was two shows to choose from, or a sports bar or a couple of really nice lounge bars and the piazza were after the live band finished the disco went on untill 1am, all with waitresses bringing you drinks as quick as you could drink them and all top brands as well !
With out anty doubt both my wife and myself will have no hesitation in going back to this wonderful Hotel !
Keep up the good work Valentin !! 10 star hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for one fairly close to the main block we stayed in block 3 wich was just right, after all the h...
3  Thank Nidge666

Dear Guest from London,

Thank you for taking the time to express your impressions regarding your recent stay in the VIM. We appreciate the time dedicated to write your opinion about your stay at our resort.

We always appreciate our guests' contribution, suggestions and comments which help us find out about their preferences.

Thank you for staying with us, and we look forward to be able to welcome you back.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Playa del Secreto
Platinum Yucatan Princess All Suites & Spa Resort
Platinum Yucatan Princess All Su...
#60 of 211 in Playa del Carmen
Royal Hideaway Playacar
#36 of 211 in Playa del Carmen
Secrets Maroma Beach Riviera Cancun
Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Perla
Paradisus Playa del Carmen La Pe...
#21 of 211 in Playa del Carmen
Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun
Secrets Capri Riviera Cancun
#39 of 211 in Playa del Carmen

Been to Valentin Imperial Maya? Share your experiences!