This is going to be a short review because most everything about this resort has already been said.
We stayed at the Valentin Mar 26 to Apr 2 and had a wonderful time. We arrived at approx. 3:00pm, were greeted with a cool scented towel and a glass of champaign (then another), checked in ,then off to our room (12106 beach front),wonderful. After checking out our beautiful room we went to the beach bar between buildings 11 and 12, there we met our bartenders Carlos and Eddie, we were instantly best friends (if you need anything just ask Carlos and he will try to get it for you). We were on the quiet side of the beach and the red flags were flying the week we where there and it was quite rocky but it was very beautiful. The other side was far less rocky and swimable. We have no complaints about any part of this resort,the food or the people that work there, everyone was very friendly and helpful. Service at some of the restaurants was a little slow but remember you are on vacation so what the rush and where are you going anyway. If you are looking for a lively night life this hotel probally isn't for you, entertainment was ok but not very lively (except the Marichi band) (spell??) This is the first holiday and hotel that I really didn't want to leave. We met many really nice people from all parts of the world and hope to keep in touch with all of them. Just remember this is a holiday and little things do go wrong but don't let them ruin all this hotel has to offer, I just hope that the price doesn't go up too much because I would love to go to the Valentin again next year. Thank you Valentin for a wonderful vacation. You are a 5 star resort already. If you go to this resort say hello to Carlos and Eddie for me (Betsey)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valentin Imperial Maya is the new definition of paradise. Our 5 star Adults-Only (18+) All-Inclusive Resort is located a short 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport in the Riviera Maya. Set amid lavish gardens on a half-mile-long stretch of white sand beach named Playa Del Secreto (The Secret Beach), this magnificent award-winning resort boasts one of the largest swimming pools in Mexico. The location is ideal as one can easily reach Cancun and the world famous Mayan archaeological sites such as Tulum, Coba, and Chichen Itza, yet be removed enough to enjoy the casually elegant ambience of Valentin Imperial Maya. Escape into a world where your every wish is our command. Come indulge yourself....You deserve it! Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel & Spa is committed to preserve the environment by reducing the consumption of natural resources, promoting among our guests and staff, protection and respect for the environment through good environmental practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Despegar.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Valentin Imperial Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya
- Valentin Imperial Maya Riviera Maya, Mexico