Let me begin by saying that this was our 8th trip to the VIM and it keeps getting better. So good that we are going back in July. I would like to first thank Edgar the front desk manager and Christian the head manager for taking such good care of us. They run a top notch resort. In my opinion the best one in the Riviera Maya, and we have been to many before we have found a second home at the VIM.
Let me start out with telling you how beautiful the grounds are the VIM. The flowers and vegetation are awesome and it truly makes you feel like you are at a resort and not just a hotel. They work so hard and should be commended.
I have stayed in different rooms at the resort and I must say they are all really nice. We particularly like the Golden area rooms with the swim out room being our favorite. They are buildings 6,7,and 8.
The restaurants are all spetacular. Our favorites are the French and the Japanese habachi table. The show cooking is great especially if you get Maximo as your show cooker. Thanks Maximo for such a great time last week.
The bartenders and waitresses at the pool bars and the beach are impecable. They see that you get whatever you want in a timely manner. All I can ask you is that you please tip them while you are there. They truly work so hard. I would like to say a particular thank you to Veronica, Hugo, Mercedes, Maria, Dora, and Lordes. Those are just a few a the great workers, but everyone is awesome.
The pools are the biggest ones we have ever seen with 2 great swim up bars called Heaven and Earth. The beach is also beautiful with a great swimming area.
In closing I could not find anything negative about this resort. Can't wait to return next month!!!!
If you have any questions please feel free to email me
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Valentin Imperial Maya is the new definition of paradise. Our 5 star Adults-Only (18+) All-Inclusive Resort is located a short 25 minutes from Cancun International Airport in the Riviera Maya. Set amid lavish gardens on a half-mile-long stretch of white sand beach named Playa Del Secreto (The Secret Beach), this magnificent award-winning resort boasts one of the largest swimming pools in Mexico. The location is ideal as one can easily reach Cancun and the world famous Mayan archaeological sites such as Tulum, Coba, and Chichen Itza, yet be removed enough to enjoy the casually elegant ambience of Valentin Imperial Maya. Escape into a world where your every wish is our command. Come indulge yourself....You deserve it! Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel & Spa is committed to preserve the environment by reducing the consumption of natural resources, promoting among our guests and staff, protection and respect for the environment through good environmental practices. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Valentin Imperial Maya reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Valentin Imperial Maya Hotel Playa Del Carmen
- Valentin Imperial Riviera Maya
- Valentin Imperial Maya Riviera Maya, Mexico