“An unforgettable trip”

Algonquin Adventure Tours - Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: Wilderness adventure day trips into the Algonquin Park interior. Guided canoe, hike, bike, ski, snowshoe and photo day tour adventures for the whole family.
Thonon-les-Bains, France
“An unforgettable trip”
Reviewed February 1, 2014

In Ontario for 15 days I wanted to see a maximum of the nature, the big spaces, and the colors of the autumn. I thus have to opt for a trip of 3 days canoe with Algonquin Adventure tours, a compagny I found on the net.
I wasnt disappointed : Stuart and Alec perfectly welcomed me, allying conviviality, professionalism, listening and adaptation.
With the good weather and the marvelous colors of the autumn I would not have been able to dream better !

Visited October 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Hungarian first
  • Thai first
Bristol, England, United Kingdom
“Great day out”
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We went on a one day canoeing trip and it was lovely. Beautiful scenery and delicious snacks.
Stuart was really friendly and helpful- full of information and very professional. Highly recommend!

Visited September 2013
Munich, Germany
“Awesome Experience”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

My friend and I went on the 3 Day Camping and Canoeing trip with Algonquin Adventure Tours in July 2013.
We had so much fun on the trip, the scenery was great. Stuart was more than helpful and provided every single bit of information on the trip as well as before!

Visited July 2013
Salisbury, United Kingdom
“Three day tour with Algonquin Adventure Tours”
Reviewed January 4, 2014

We spent 3 days canoe camping with Stuart and Jesse in Algonquin Park in June 2013 - it was the highlight of our holiday in Canada, and a real taste of the back country. The weather was excellent, and we saw moose, turtles, beavers, lots of loons, and very few human beings! Algonquin Adventure Tours was very professional: under Stuart's guidance we were well equipped: we felt very safe, he informed us well on all aspects of the experience, and he took care that his company minimised its impact on the environment. Jesse brought additional help, a tranquil atmosphere, and a feel for the countryside. The pre-trip instructions are excellent - do read them before you come! 12km canoeing (1st and 3rd day) didn't seem as far as I thought it would, and we reached places that roads simply don't go to. The middle day can be what you want it to be - we spent some time relaxing, and some time canoeing further.

Visited June 2013
Richmond Hill Ont
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Motorized Aluminum Canoe Experience”
Reviewed October 3, 2013

My son and I took an afternoon canoe trip with Algonquin Adventure Tours. We went on one of their motorized trips. It was amazing, a beautiful day, a knowledgeable guide and delicious snacks! We saw some amazing hidden treasures and some wonderful wildlife. I would highly recommend this tour to anyone!

Visited August 2013