“Delicious Lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Lake Wales, Florida
“Delicious Lunch”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

I invited an old College friend up to my cottage
From Chicago. He enjoys "fine dining"...it was a
Rainy day, so we decided to visit Algonquin Park
And have Lunch at Killarney Lodge. He was very
Impressed. Excellent meal, great presentation and
Delicious! Scenery was awesome, staff were friendly...
We will be returning soon!

Summit, New Jersey
“Lunch at Killarney Lodge”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

I have a summer cottage about an hour south of Algonquin Park, and I try to stop by Killarney Lodge at least once a summer for lunch. It is a bit expensive but certainly a treat, and I have never been disappointed.

1 Thank sunnyholme
Waterloo, Canada
“Quintessential Algonquin Experience”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

Took my wife here for her birthday; it was our first visit to the lodge after years of visiting Algonquin without experiencing it. Certainly the expensive meal was a 'luxury', but it was well worth it. I started with a potato leek soup, which was fantastic; then had a maple glazed roast Cornish hen, on rice with currants, apricots, and cranberries. Despite the abundance of fruit, the hen was a bit on the dry side, and I was wishing for a sauce or gravy to enhance the flavour. The Killarney Apple Pie was divine.

As for the dining room, more cozy and pleasant surroundings couldn't be asked for. Absolutely authentic Algonquin.

• Visited August 2013
Toronto, Canada
“Lovely relaxing Lunch”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

Lovely log cabin dining room with windows looking over their gardens. Our meal was delicious and the ambience comfortable and relaxing. This is our third visit to Killarney Lodge. I would heartly recommend it. We will return next time we are in Algonquin Park. Cheers, Terry

1 Thank Terry R
Erin, Canada
“Superb Food”
Reviewed August 27, 2013

A menu that changes every day. You get to bring your own wine, no corkage fee. The food is fresh, delicious and different. Wish I could have tried everything on the menu. If they are serving pickerel (Walleye for you Americans) you have to get it! Soooo good.

Visited August 2013