“A Tasty Treat!”

Plockton Shores Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Plockton
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish
Good for: Romantic, Scenic view, Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed October 16, 2012

My partner and I ran in here out of the rain after a being tipped off about this little gem.

I ordered sweet potato which was filed with roasted vegetables, topped with goats cheese and pesto, served with the best chips ever and a lovely salad. My partner chose the haddock and chips which was simply served but tasted fantastic!

We both had coffees and drinks also the sticky toffee pudding for dessert.

Food is well priced and creative. Staff were efficient and polite. Will deffinetly be popping back!

Reviewed October 13, 2012

6 friends and I dined here to celebrate a 50th Birthday. I have dined here before but it just keeps improving. My starter of scallops on black pudding and apple purée was divine.Followed by monkfish in a Thermidor sauce also hit the spot . Everyone had a meal to remember and the ambience is seriously friendly. Definately worth a visit for lunch or an evening meal.

Reviewed October 12, 2012

A small but well thought out menu. Food was excellent!!! Staff were more than happy to accomodate the menu to suit for example I am allergic to alcohol and thus the Talisker sauce was removed from the Haggis starter. Wish I could have it ...Lol

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We had lunch here - no special occasion just wanted lunch out somewhere nice. We have been for evening meals at the Plockton Shores Restaurant and regard this as one of the best restaurants around these parts. My wife & daughter had the seafood platter and it was excellent - not packed out with fish, just great seafood cooked perfectly. The sweet was a real treat. The service was attentive and the atmosphere the same as usual - friendly & informal, in a cottage-style stone building with lovely views out across the loch. Great food at reasonable prices.

Reviewed October 5, 2012

Dinner for two was excellent. Great service and lovely home cooked food. We also ate at Plockton Inn which was good but The Shores was better. Recommend you visit if you are staying in Plockton.