“Excellent food and service”

Plockton Shores Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 6 Restaurants in Plockton
Cuisines: Seafood, Scottish
Good for: Scenic view, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed August 15, 2011

We love visiting plockton and love eating at the plockton shores restaurant!
Great seafood and meat dishes, I would particularly recommend the local scallops with pesto sauce and lemon mash potato.
It is difficult to pick a highlight of the meal, but for me it has to be the desserts, we shared 2 between us and they were absolutely brilliant! We had the chocolate orange pie and the white chocolate and strawberry bread and butter pudding!
We will definately be back soon!

1  Thank Kate_Chris000

Reviewed August 9, 2011

The food and the service at Plockton Shores was excellent. Everything was very fresh and superbly presented and the quality of service was extremely high. I loved my stack of different smoked fish and the halibut with risotto was fabulous. My husband really enjoyed both the bruschetta with garlic mushrooms and the fish pie (although it was perhaps a tiny bit dry) I'm not really a fan of chocolate based desserts but the chocolate cheesecake was to die for!
There was a bit of confusion over my booking but as I phoned to double check and we arrived on time it didn't affect our evening

1  Thank evergreenlochness
Reviewed August 1, 2011

Fantastic food & great service. You know the fish is fresh when it melts in your mouth!!!

1  Thank BeverlyS_kiwi
Reviewed July 27, 2011

We had dinner for a large part of 8 at Plockton Shores. The restaurant is beautifully situated in the harbour in Plockton with stunning views. The food was outstanding - the Charley Barley black pudding and goat cheese starter followed by the Plockton langoustines were wonderful. I felt the prices to be very reasonable and the quality of the food was surprisingly good for such a small, out of the way village. We will DEFINITELY be back here.

Reviewed July 4, 2011

Great sea food, varied menu, wish we lived nearer!