“"Top Quality & Value"”

Fellbites Cafe and Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 14 Restaurants in Glenridding
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Fellbites cafe restaurant is situated in the centre of Glenridding serving hot and cold snacks, yummy cakes, scones, tea and coffee throughout the day. From Friday to Tuesday an evening menu is available serving locally sourced produce.
Reviewed November 8, 2012

I live in the area and run a Restaurant that is a competitor to Fellbites (Old Water View in Patterdale). Micky & Jane run a fab place and I recommend it!

Their menu is fab and the quality is brilliant with top food and top service at fair prices. My family ate here at Christmas and I had my Birthday meal here! I think says it all!!

Keep up the good work Micky, Jane & team - Our family will be eating in your place again!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

Cod and chips for 3 over spilling on the plate, excellent. One chilli with Nachos, just enough heat to warm up after chilling walk. Staff very friendly.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

A pleasant, well maintained building from the outside, I'd previously thought it would be a tea, cake and toasted sandwich cafe. Well it is that, but also so much more. The interior is smashing too.
The service is first class, the menu varied and the food delicious - the reasonably priced wine list makes your decision an easy one, especially if you're not driving!
We enjoyed a wonderful evening meal in a relaxed setting with soothingly soft lighting.
Regrets? I didn't have the chance to buy some of the delicious cakes they sell - resolved that the next day!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

After reading reviews of the restaurant my wife and I decided to go. The welcome we received was not good. We ordered a beef burger and a chargrilled chicken burger from when I placed the order until it was at the table it took (9 minutes) (to cook a burger from raw it takes 20 minutes) as coming from a catering back ground this is well below par. There was 1 other couple in the restaurant.

Reviewed September 23, 2012 via mobile

We stumbled up this place after trying to get into several other local places who couldn't accommodate us (7 in total on a Saturday night!) So pleased we went here, food was superb, lovely friendly staff and reasonably priced.