“friendly and sufficient”

Ranked #13 of 37 Hotels in Eskisehir
Bristol
“friendly and sufficient”
Reviewed April 15, 2012

I have stayed at the Soyic Hotel for 6 nights. I booked a suite room, these are located on the 7th floor. There is a lift, so no stairclimbing was involved. I was pleased with my accomodation. The lounge was sufficient but would benefit from updating. The bedroom was quite large and had plenty of storage space. The bed was also comfortable and clean. The bathroom was adequate, it had a hydro shower which I did not use, but I did notice a slight leak. I can honestly say that the room was cleaned every day, fresh towels were provided daily. The breakfast also was adequate, it was nothing exceptional but ok. I did especially like the green stuffed olives. Although staying there alone, I never felt vulnerable within the hotel. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The free wifi was a godsend as there was not a TV in the bedroom part of the suite. The hotel is also quite central, directly opposite the old bus station which brought back childhood memories for me.

All in all I would rate this hotel for turkish standarts between a 2 - 3 star hotel, for european standarts no less than 2 stars. I have stayed in much worse 4 star rated accomodation, so I must admit I really was pleasantly surprised by the Soyic Hotel. I would use this hotel again.

Room Tip: I stayed in suite 707, if I stayed there again, I would again book a suite, not a standart room.
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Oceangirl007

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (3)
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Travelers also viewed these Eskisehir hotels
Senna City Hotel
#10 of 37 in Eskisehir
Divan Express Eskisehir
Divan Express Eskisehir
#3 of 37 in Eskisehir

Been to Soyic Hotel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Soyic Hotel

Property: Soyic Hotel
Address: Yunus Emre Cad. No 95, Eskisehir 26120, Turkey
Location: Turkey > Eskisehir Province > Eskisehir
Ranked #13 of 37 Hotels in Eskisehir
Hotel Class:3 star — Soyic Hotel 3*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, HRS, Hotel.de, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Soyic Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.