All reviews busy road reception staff rear pool region delta
Selected filters
Reviewed March 15, 2019 via mobile

Clean room, but too noisy. The room is placed just near to a busy road and the windows are not perfectly sound isolated. The toilet has continuos rumors from the dropping water so I had to close the water otherwise is impossible to sleep. For the rear is ok. Nice gym and restaurant.

Date of stay: March 2019
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

No more no less.simply ok. More than I thought to find in such place. Very close to Decathlon .it is big advantage.
Close to nice restaurants in the area. If I need to come here again I will definitely choose it

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
SBhotels, Gerente at Hotel SB Corona Tortosa, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2018

Thank you very much for your comment. We are waiting for you again at our hotel.
Yours sincerely,
Josep Rodrigo
GM

Reviewed August 21, 2018 via mobile

Pleasant hotel room. We paid a good price including breakfast and parking. The helpful receptionist change our room as my husband needed a room with a shower. No complaints about the hotel.

The restaurant, however has a very limited choice if you don't eat fish which is the case for my husband. They advertise rice dishes of the region but unless two people order it's not available. It doesn't say on the menu that is is for a minimum of two people. I tried to order mussels but these were finished. When I then said there was nothing else on the menu that I wanted to eat and we would go and eat elsewhere, the waiter who didn't understand what I was saying marched me to the receptionist - like a naughty school girl! Safe to say I was not impressed.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 20, 2018

Loved our room very close to the lift and facing the pool. Just what I had requested. There’s a mini bar which is big enough to put some of your own drinks in. Hotel bar is very reasonable. Beer and glass of wine 4 euros. Lunch also very nice and only 15 euros pp. Dinner is more expensive unfortunately.

Room tip: Rear facing are very quiet.
Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
SBhotels, Gerente at Hotel SB Corona Tortosa, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2018

Thank you very much for your comment. We are waiting for you again at our hotel

Reviewed October 18, 2017

Hotel SB Corona is very comfortable. We had booked an apartment, and found it fairly well equipped. Lidl is just 5 minutes' walk so shopping is easy. Staff were very friendly and the wifi worked quite well.

The pool in the garden is a reasonable size and depth, so you can actually swim, which is a treat in a city centre hotel.

Room tip: Ask for a room overlooking the garden - it is quieter than the front which overlooks the main road.
Date of stay: October 2017