“Just indulge yourself”
Review of Casa Quevedo

Casa Quevedo
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Milk and cake, nothing else. But it's exquisite and I would do it every single day. It reminded me so much of my childhood and my grandma...

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Never did I think that bread and cake would leave me lost for words. I would happily gorge myself on this simple yet exquisitely delicious meal all day. Bravo!

1  Thank James A
Reviewed July 3, 2018 via mobile

Cake and milk unbeliebable fresh
Antonio the owner is a great man very proud of his products
All fresh made
This is a family run business and typical place visit by locales and tourist
Should be your first stop in Santillana

Reviewed April 9, 2018

My wife, who is not a milk drinker, took one sip and asked for her own glass. Apparently from local fresian (black and white) cows, it does taste fantastic. Also had a taste, and ended up buying a whole portion of the flan. Friendly service, and just great product (even if it is only a few things)

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed September 24, 2017 via mobile

And for that reason, alone, this place gets five stars because simplicity. We need more places like this in the world.

But on top of that, as everybody else has noted, the cake is great but the milk is out of this world good.

RUN DON'T WALK to Casa Quevedo.

Date of visit: September 2017