“Excellent food - even for a veggie!”

EL Pasaje de Los Nobles
Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2018

We ate lunch here last Sunday and it was excellent! The food was probably the best I've had in Spain. I ordered two starters - salad with nuts and goats' cheese for the starter and mushroom risotto, which I had as a main course. My girlfriend had fish for her main course and something nice for a starter - I'm not too sure what - I wasn't paying attention (typical bloke!)

She had wine - and fizzy water for me as the designated driver :-( The total price was very reasonable and the service was excellent - and they even put up with my pidgin Spanish, although their English was very good (certainly better than my Spanish!)

I'm not too sure how good the vegetarian selection is in the evening, which may be why there's a pretty poor review from Janet. They were very accommodating though and I'm sure they'll be able to rustle something up for us veggies. My advice would be to book in advance (because they get quite busy) and ask what's available for veggies at the same time.

We will certainly be going back!

Date of visit: November 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,394)

Reviewed October 20, 2018

Arrived without a reservation and were seated at a table in the front. While the service was pleasant, we had to pour our own wine and water after the first pour. The food was good and fairly priced.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed October 9, 2018

A pleasant and popular restaurant with good service, recommended by our hotel. (Posada Araceli) We shared an excellent plate of scallops, served in their shells, as a starter and had artichoke with almonds and a salad for main course, both very good.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed October 5, 2018 via mobile

We thought this looked a really nice restaurant and according to trip advisor it is vegetarian friendly. I am vegetarian but my husband is not. It also says it opens at 8pm so we turned up promptly at 8 but were told they didn’t open until 8.30 although both doors were unlocked. We asked if they did any vegetarian dishes to be told NO and we pointed out that it was vegetarian friendly according to trip advisor. The only possibility offered was salad which wasn’t what I would look forward to for dinner. I would have been happy to be offered an omelette or risotto or anything really that wasn’t meat or fish but no effort was made to accommodate this. In 2018 I don’t think it’s unreasonable to offer at least one dish that is vegetarian friendly. Very disappointed.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 22, 2018

Had a lovely meal here . Very attentive professional service . Loved the way they poured the gin and tonic at the table . The dishes were delicious - expect large portions . Very nice ambience created by the lovely inside decor and great taste in music .

Date of visit: September 2018