All reviews breakfast was included recommend this hotel one night old town towns parking spain
Reviewed October 14, 2017 via mobile

My stay was very pleasant. Nice rooms, the bathrooms are very modern and clean and the bedrooms are dated but lovely. I would definitely not recommend the food however. We stayed for 5 days, and the food wasn’t that great. It did however get better as the days went on. We did get a packed lunch as requested so I can’t fault that aspect. Very nicely situated, 2 minute walk to the town, 15 steps outside is a field and park. Very good WiFi. And very close to lots of activities to do such as the cable car to the top of the mountain (highly recommended) and the animal park (also highly recommend) and lots of cute little towns. Overall I loved it, if it wasn’t for the food it would be 5 stars however I did not enjoy that part, but it was a great stay :)

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed October 1, 2017 via mobile

On our motorbike trip of Northern Spain we had a one night stopover here, it's a very traditional hotel, with wooden floors, slightly dated, but friendly staff, and very reasonably priced... The bed sunk towards the middle, which was slightly annoying. Breakfast was very basic, but adequate. For the price of the room, to be expected really. Anyway it was very handy to explore the old town.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 22, 2017 via mobile

Stayed here for 1 night with the family of 3 while exploring the town. Great location with parking. If you have car, make sure your stay offers parking! Super friendly staff :) We think breakfast was pretty good too. The room is very basic but clean and offers reasonable comfort. The downside - it is noisy. Ask for room further from stairs. Also poor inet. If you here to explore the town, i would definitely recommend it.

Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed September 11, 2017 via mobile

Hotel Los Angeles is on the southern side of Santillana Del Mar, and a few minutes walk from the uber-historic touristic centre of the town. We found it comfortable, fairly cheap and quiet. Staff were friendly and welcoming. It is a 2-star hotel but we had an en-suite bathroom in our second floor room. Breakfast was included in our one-night booking, which was a further saving. Well worth considering whether you're travelling on a budget or not.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 30, 2017

Our initial impression of the Hotel Los Angeles was good, it is welcoming and charming and the staff in reception are very pleasant and helpful. It is in a good location and the parking was close by and was off the street. However, our room was very small and the sloping ceilings caused us to be bumping our heads every time we moved. Although we asked for a double bed we were given a room with two small single beds, suitable only for children. The beds were not comfortable and far too small for us and we are not large adults. I awoke the next morning with itchy bites on my stomach, the second day it was worse, many more and very itchy. My husband did not have any bites at all, but since we had been everywhere together and only in this hotel not sharing the same bed we have to assume that there was something in my bed. I told the staff that I thought there was something in my bed but as I do not speak much Spanish I am not certain they understood. Because of this I cannot recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Ask for a room that does not have sloping ceilings. Otherwise you will be bumping your head repeatedly.
  • Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple