“Best Value Meal I've ever had!”

Bodegon Plaza - Casa Juan
Ranked #23 of 49 Restaurants in Garachico
Cuisines: Spanish
Wexford, Ireland
“Best Value Meal I've ever had!”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

We stumbled upon this restaurant on New Year's Day as we couldn't get a table in a nearby Pizzeria and we were not disappointed. It was packed full of people (mainly Spanish I think) and it seemed to have taken a while to get served though we were impatient with hunger! My husband and I ordered steak, chips and side salad and for €6 we didn't expect much......we were delivered a mouth watering feast which I couldn't finish and besides I had to make room for the Tiramisu! Total bill for two steaks, chips, salad, one coke, one water, two yummy Tiramisu and two coffees €24.50. If ever in Garachichico again, I will go back. Great Value for money.

• Visited December 2013

• Finnish first
  • Hungarian first
  • Polish first
London
“Good honest home cooking”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 via mobile

On the spur of the moment we decided that we would eat at Bodegon as we walked around the square. We were not disappointed with our order. Clams (lapas), sardines, cherne fillet (grouper), conejo (rabbit) and 2 beers and a bottle of water cost a princely sum of €25.00. Service was quick and the unpretentious food was tasty. It was worth the drive from Las Americas after negotiating numerous hairpin bends and steep climbs and descents.

Rotterdam, The Netherlands
“Cheap and authentic”
Reviewed October 23, 2013

We had a lovely lunch in this restaurant. Well-cooked traditional Canarian food, friendly people and housed in a very nice old building. Don't expect fine dining, just good food for a good price.

• Visited October 2013
“Liers”
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

After we had some starters the owner said that the main course was not anymore availible what is a rubbish service