My husband and I spent a wonderful week here in September. The setting of the finca is stunning, surrounded by lemon trees and breathtaking views of the mountains. We spent the first 3 nights in a double room on the first floor and then 4 nights in a superior room with a terrace, which enabled us to sit out with a coffee in the morning or at night when returning from dinner in town. Both rooms were beautifully furnished and spotlessly clean.
The pool area was lovely with plenty of sunbeds and shady spots.....and the pool was definitely refreshing!! Pool towels were a welcome bonus. Chickens roamed freely and were a constant source of amusement, as was Luciano the resident chihuahua who regularly did his rounds before having another snooze on his cushion!
The service was excellent and Lourdes even arranged for me to have a massage in our room after I woke up with shoulder pain one morning. She was straight on the phone and arranged for the therapist to come early the next morning, which was very much appreciated.
It was an easy 10-minute walk into the centre of Soller where there were plenty of dining options and Lourdes was always happy to recommend places to try. It was close enough to town to be convenient but far enough away to be totally peaceful. We didn't have breakfast at the finca but that's only because we don't like getting up early and don't always want breakfast. I would have no hesitation in recommending Ca's Sant to anyone who wants peace and quiet within easy reach of good restaurants and bars.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The peace, tranquility and calmness in this Island of Calm can be found at Ca's Sant, where everything comes together in 30.000 sq.m. of enviable beauty. During a period of four generations Ca's Sant has been given over to the cultivation of oranges and the creation of a romantic garden with a marvellous swimming pool: all of which makes this estate something of a jewel in the crown. The rooms, furnished with magnificent 18th. century furniture, and with all the comfort that modern technology permits, will ensure that you find the esclusivity and intimacy you have been seeking for your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Finca Ca's Sant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Ca`s Sant Hotel Soller
- Finca Cas Sant Soller
- Finca Cas Sant Hotel Soller
- Finca Ca's Sant Soller, Majorca