I spent two nights here in November and can fully recommend it. Lourdes and Raphael were very welcoming and the breakfast was great. My room was a small outbuilding among the orange trees. The room was very comfortable with a huge walk in shower. Its only a 5 minute walk into town, so very well placed too. Very relaxing. My only gripe would be that all the TV channels seemed to be in German, with just BBC world in English, however I shouldn't really be watching TV on holiday!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The peace, tranquility and calmness in this Island of Calm can be found at Ca's Sant, where everything comes together in 30.000 sq.m. of enviable beauty. During a period of four generations Ca's Sant has been given over to the cultivation of oranges and the creation of a romantic garden with a marvellous swimming pool: all of which makes this estate something of a jewel in the crown. The rooms, furnished with magnificent 18th. century furniture, and with all the comfort that modern technology permits, will ensure that you find the esclusivity and intimacy you have been seeking for your holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Finca Ca's Sant reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Finca Ca`s Sant Hotel Soller
- Finca Cas Sant Soller
- Finca Cas Sant Hotel Soller
- Finca Ca's Sant Soller, Majorca