This typical colonial Spanish town house with its original character and features, shaded court yard gardens and cool areas was a perfect place to stay for the rather hot end to July. Its location is perfect for the relaxed square full of cafes, bars and perfect for people watchers who enjoy good food, various excellent restaurants, and even near to all day parking at 4.5 euros
Nina and Matt could honestly not do enough for us or have been more approachable or accommodating in their helpfulness. Their advice was invaluable especially on restaurants.
Would we go back - without hesitation
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly reformed, (new bathrooms,winter 2010/11,and new super windows, for climate and noise winter 2012, leading to extremely quiet roadside rooms)traditional townhouse boutique bed and breakfast, centrally located in the old market town of Soller, in the Tramuntana Mountains of NW Mallorca.8 contemporary bedrooms all with new modern ensuites decorated in a cool Mediterranean fashion. Most have stunning views of the surrounding moutains. Clean relaxing fresh feel to the whole house.Grand entrada leading to fantastic bougainvillea and hibiscus covered courtyard,filled with colourful pots to relax or sunbath in. Breakfast is served outside in the warmer months.Ideally located, very close to main square full of Mallorcan character, with its many bars and restaurants.Sandy beach of Port Soller nearby, villages of Deia and Fornalutx hiking distance. Perfect location for whole range of holidays! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Casa Bougainvillea reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Bougainvillea Hotel Soller
- Casa Bougainvillea Soller, Majorca