“Skilled and friendly”

94 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Skilled and friendly”
Reviewed May 22, 2013

I just have to rekommend Tramuntana in Port de Soller if you are looking for race or mountainbike to rent and do any of the aleast 4 big climbs in this area.
Right now they have only Trek Madone bikes. The bikes are in good working condition. The staff are friendly and have good knowledge about cycling and the area.
They also rent out electric bikes and segways if you have done your training during the winter :-)

Visited May 2013

Mold, Wales
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 98 helpful votes
“Consistently Friendly and Reliable”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

I have hired a mountain bike from Andy in each of the last seven summers and this year's bike is already booked and will be ready for colleaction when we arrive in July. The bikes are good quality brands (Trek) clean and well maintained and the fleet is regularly updated and renewed.

Andy is always friendly and helpful and I whilst I wouldn't dream of hiring a bike from anywhere else in the area, I have made a point of looking at the bikes and the prices in other Mallorcan resorts, and Andy has quality bikes at competitive prices along with the personal touch that goes with an owner managed business. He is originally from New Zealand so his English isn't bad at all which is of course helpful.

My thanks also to Andy for his contribution to the Port de Soller web cam, which means that I regularly enjoy the view accross the port and the bay even in the depths of the UK winter. I am looking forward to my next ride up to Deia and to climbing up above Fornalutx.

Visited August 2012
gloucester
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 142 helpful votes
“We made it!!”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We had read online about Tramuntana tours based in both Soller and the Port, and thought about canyoning...for a couple of seconds then bottled out and booked a walking tour instead!!
We are casual walkers and manage to get our dogs up the local hills and fields here at home so were a little worried when we thought about our guided walk 6 miles around the coastline.
But we need not have.
Our guide Karen was brilliant at distracting us through the toughest parts with facts about the surrounding area. The pit-stop in the beautiful farmhouse for fresh orange juice and the most incredible views was so worth waiting for.
Although we thought we may be holding everyone up Karen was reassuring and encouraging.
This particular walk, marked as easy, was held on a Wednesday and we felt it was just right for our level of fitness.
Who knows, with such encouraging guides we could be throwing ourselves into canyoning next year after all?!

Visited May 2013
Cambridge
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Reliable bike hire”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

Three of us just back from 4 days road cycling based in Port de Soller. Bike hire was easy, efficient and all the advice you need was at hand from "Andy " the owner . Superb new bikes, prices very reasonable and staff allways willing to help. Best place on the island to hire bikes from.

Visited March 2013
2 Thank CambridgeDuncan
Larchmont, New York, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“I placed the safety of my 13 best friends in their capable hands”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I planned a trip to Mallorca that included 3 full days of active tours. Our fitness levels were very wide-ranging. We rock-climbed, hiked, sea-kayaked and mountain-biked- shepherded under the watchful eye of Michelle. Michelle made very thoughtful decisions- switching up our itinerary to take advantage of weather, changing routes to accommodate the needs of the group, being forcefully decisive when it came to matters of safety. I was, frankly, astonished that none of my group of middle-aged women had any injuries to report: not so much as a skinned knee. Their thoughtful planning and experience made for an absolutely magical trip.

Visited June 2012