I went once with a friend of mine over luchtime few months ago and it was nice, so I decided to invite another friend one day that we were near the place, we went over 21:30 night to have something light for eat and drink and:
· No variety of tapas at all, just expensive menu selection. We were told that they are not making more tapas since they weren't expecting so much people that night, but there was only 2 tables empty, the rest was full of customers (over 90% of the restaurant), we decided to wait for it but in 2 hours there was no tapas at all, just menu.
· Over 5 or 6 people "working" and we had to wait over 15 minutes to be attended, they were all talking in the backbar and only one of the bartenders was effectively working (as I said, over 90% full), workers were just cleaning glasses and chatting between them meanwhile people was waiting.
· They had to took the order three times, it was mistaken twice, they brought food that we didn't ask for. and nearest customer to us had the same problem.
· When I had half beer done I noticed there was a huge white stuff whatever-it-was inside the glass, like mayonaisse, totally disgusting.
· No space between tables.
· They charged more beers than we drank, they only said 'someone screw up' and they fixed it.
I cannot remember if the workers are the same than the first time I went or the mangement changed but the experience was totally different.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.