Cafe bar Es Reco
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed November 17, 2012

the most important thing for me was the excellent service they gave. when I got there was the only restaurant full of people. now I know why. the service and the atmosphere is the best. the food was delivered at reasonable time and very tasty. good music and I could meet other people so good for hang out. At night was a little bit cold on october they lent me a blanket... will never forget the best tinto de verano.

Reviewed October 18, 2012

spent couple of days here recently lounging for lunch ang going back for dinner very laid back beach club feeling

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Very reasonably priced and tasty food (15 euros for salad, paella, a drink, and ice cream is very good value and highly recommended). Service was OK and the location is outstanding, but the toilets were terrible, the tables and chairs were very rickety and there was nothing that special about the atmosphere. Overall we came away a bit disappointed, but would still recommend for lunch so long as you aren't expecting 5 star restaurant standards

1  Thank Irritable
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Bar Es Reco is THE business ... with an unbeatable location right on the beach at Puerto Soller, friendly staff and great food. The ceviche and fish dishes are my favourites, together with the vino rosado (!), cava and pisco sours. The latter are fondly known by our gaggle of girls as pesky sours as they definitely kick in all the right places! The Friday evening BBQs are definitely worth checking out as well.

The bar has gone from strength to strength under new ownership, and I can't recommend it highly enough.

Enjoy! x

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I was really looking forward to going for lunch as visted earlier in the summer and had the best sandwich ever in a lovely setting. Walked round the bay sat down on quite a busy day. Ordered our sandwiches and drinks and were served quickly, however half way through eating we were asked to move tables. I have no idea why as no one appeared to be urgent need of our table and when I said "what now?" as I was literally mid bite the owner/waiter said " oh no matter" shrugged and walked off. My husband said that the owner and the waitress had been looking over to us for some time and having a discussion. Needless to say we ate up and left, this spoilt our lunch and we won't return as we were still being watched as we left.