“Wish I'd had a starter the first time I visited!”
Review of Pizzeria del Porto

Pizzeria del Porto
Ranked #65 of 163 Restaurants in Soller
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wish I'd had a starter the first time I visited!”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The first time I visited was excellent. The pizza was good, with a range of topping available, and was cheap too!

On our second visit, we wisely opted for a starter too: asparagus gratin. It was delicious. Pizza, as ever, was very good. Staff and owner were warm, friendly and welcoming. The sangria slipped down nicely, as did the beer.

We would recommend this restaurant to anyone staying in Port de Soller.

London, United Kingdom
“Perfect”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

The service was great. The sangria was lovely. And the pizza was amazing! Lovely fresh base with a wide range of toppings. Very nice view of the sea and port at night time from the restaurant. Would definitely recommend it to anyone visiting.

Nottinghamshire, United Kingdom
“4th year running and 3 trips to this wonderful restaurant this time”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

Back for a 4th year to Pizzeria del Porto and I'm pleased to say that very little has changed.
The food is still first class - the service perfect.
It doesn't look like the poshest restaurant by any stretch - but the food and the views and the service are all superb. This genuinely family run restaurant is hard to beat anywhere.
Don't miss the homemade orange cake and orange ice cream. They really are fantastic.
If you're in the Soller area - don't miss it.

Halifax, Canada
“Best Canelone Ever!”
Reviewed July 10, 2012

My husband and I visited Pizzeria Del Porto in early May while on a cycling vacation. The food and service were superb! I ordered the Canelone Rossini which usually is not hot but as I love hot and spicy food I asked if it could have some heat added. The server/owner was more than willing to accomodate my wishes and it turned out to be the best Canelone I have ever eaten.I'm sure it would also be delicious without the added hot spice. The other items we ordered were also very good.

Jan Sullivan

• Visited May 2012
NEWCASTLE
“Fabulous Italian Restaurant”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

This is one of the nicest Italian restaurants we have been to anywhere. Family run by the some of the nicest people you could wish to meet the food was excellent and great value for money. (Pizzas are gorgeous!) In a resort with way too many restauarants to fit in to a 7 day holiday this one has to be on your must eat at list.

Visited April 2012