“One of the best in Port de Soller”
Review of Bistro & Bar

Bistro & Bar
Ranked #78 of 172 Restaurants in Soller
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 25, 2013

The menu is varied and reasonably priced but what a location. Candle lit dinner facing the harbour with the old tram passing by on its way to Soller! I will be back to try it again.

Reviewed September 11, 2013

The menu isn't complicated but what they do serve is well presented and tastes great. The service is great and the setting outside watching the sunset is incredible.

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

We stayed at the Esplendido a few years ago and on a return trip to port de soller (staying at the aimia hotel, an equally lovely hotel with good food) wanted to go back to thr Esplendido for dinner and enjoy the lovely food and amazing view of sunset. We booked in advance by email to guarantee a table on the terrace. The food was delicious. I had the Greek salad and then noodles. The only thing I would say is that the prices has risen considerably since a few years ago so if you are going back thinking of previous prices, beware. My starter salad was 13 euros and main 18 euros I think but they were the cheaper end of the menu. Depending on ur budget it is worth having dinner here , the food is delicious and the sun set view amazing. I would recommend booking.

Reviewed September 4, 2013

We really liked this restaurant great food , good views and really good wine selection .I had 2 starters and that was plenty for me ,my husband had the best steak he has had since we have been here ,the service was friendly and the staff knowledgable about the wines ,a really enjoyable experience .

Reviewed August 15, 2013

This was the third time we had eaten at the hotel and each time I have chosen a different dish. Everything on the menu appears to be wonderful. The service is great and the setting spectacular.