“A Port Soller must”

Restaurante Randemar
Ranked #22 of 172 Restaurants in Soller
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lovely Mallorcan home with a terrace on the first line where the sea and the Tramontana mountains meet. You can enjoy a delicious mediterranean meal and a cocktail in our chill out outdoor area or hip indoor bar. Indoor dining available as well.
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This restaurant is in my view a must to visit if you like good food, friendly service and lovely atmosphere. I would recommend the Italian section of the menu in particular. If you can ask for a table on the balcony where you have an intimate, perfect view of the bay.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed October 26, 2012

The place looks really nice and the menu reads like it should taste good. Sadly the food was poor. A pizza was so smothered in oregano it was inedible. A duck breast was overcooked. Only the hummus starter was less than disappointing. If they paid as much attention to the food as top the decor they'd have a winner, but this was way overpriced.

1  Thank Jonathan P
Reviewed October 22, 2012

It looks so good from the outside that we decided to try it again this year but the food was still terrible. Definitely learned our lesson this time, won't bother next time.

1  Thank Cicerone2810
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I dined here two nights in a row and had some amazing meals. The location is fabulous like most restaurants in the area and the atmosphere is superb. The restaurant has excellent food, however, the quality of the seafood and pizzas is far superior to that of the meat dishes. On my first night I had beef carppacio and hummus as starters and an entrecote for the main. I must say that the beef carppacio was the best I've ever had. The meet was tender and delicious. However, the entrecote was a disappointment in comparison. This is not to say that it was poor but it most definitely did not live up to the standard set by the starters.

On the second day I had scallops as a starter, salmon as a main course and chocolate mousse for dessert. All three dishes were absolutely astonishing. Pure excellence!

In conclusion I would recommend people to stick to the seafood and of course try the beef carpaccio.

Reviewed October 10, 2012

We stayed for several hours enjoying a good glass of wine and the sunset at Randemar. We decided to stay for dinner. The meat, a solomillo, was perfect. The live music was perhaps a bit out of tone, but created a pleasant atmosphere. The staff was efficient. We can recommend the place.