“High consistent standard”

Restaurante Randemar
Ranked #22 of 172 Restaurants in Soller
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Lovely Mallorcan home with a terrace on the first line where the sea and the Tramontana mountains meet. You can enjoy a delicious mediterranean meal and a cocktail in our chill out outdoor area or hip indoor bar. Indoor dining available as well.
Reviewed July 3, 2011

Yep. Everything people say about this place is true at the time of writing. Loved the food and the drink even though the 4 drinks cost 40€. TOP TIP keep off the drinks! They do put bread and olives out for you but will expect you to pay for it which I know annoys some. When is this good though I forgive them.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,021)

Reviewed June 24, 2011

We came here twice during our trip, we were initially drawn in as it looks a little more stylish than most of the other more touristy venues. The outdoor seating area is chic and Inviting with a couple of sofas for those who just want drinks. We got serious food envy watching everyone elses food coming out of the kitchen. We ordered patatas bravas, calamari, burger and rigatoni, however we could have had plate after plate of the out of this world patatas. As a vegetarian this is something I have regularly in Spain, but I even converted my hardcore-carnivore to the humble potato. Cooked in smoked paprika, topped with spicy sauce and garlic aioli, you simply must try them. Calamari was crisp and light with the perfect amount of salad on the side. All in all, the food was perfect. Some might say the service was a tad relaxed but we felt that the time in between courses allowed us to wetour appetites for the next course. Anyone visiting the port area should give this a try!

Reviewed June 22, 2011

We went to this restaurant twice in a week. The first time the service was good, the second time (a Friday evening) the service let them down. Despite booking for 9pm we waited 25 mins for a table, and there was some waiting between courses. Nevertheless the food was consistently good and a varied menu kept all family members happy. Most staff spoke English and I remember the coffee being particularly good. They also have live music on some nights.

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We ate here on our first night; the setting is very nice but we weren't overly impressed with the food. I had fish croquettes and my hubby had a pork starter, we both had a fillet with parmasan sauce. My starter reminded me of something out of a packet, my husbands pork was actually very tasty - but it was too sweet for hime which was just a matter of personal taste so we can't complain. We both had fillet with a parmasan sauce for the main, and although the steak was very tender and cooked to perfection it was spoilt as it was swimming in a sea of sauce. It was just fair too much and sadly spoilt the dish - and actually I felt quite sick afterwards.

Overall, I'd say there are better places at the same price.

Reviewed June 11, 2011

Have just returned from a stay in Majorca we saved the Randemar for our last night.
We were not disappointed. The position was superb right on the port, with views out to the open sea to see the sunset. The general efficiency of the restaurant for those who had booked and like ourselves those who had not booked was excellent. We waited just a few minutes before our table was ready. We had been staying at La Residencia in Deia before, and the Randemar beef fillet was of an equally good standard. The wine was excellent.
One of the best restaurants in town, and appeared to be always busy. Although it certainly is not cheap, but for those who appreciate good food, we don't mind paying.